FGT Championship @ Nürburgring GP/F LOL!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GfxJG
  • 13 comments
  • 2,785 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,994
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
GfxJG
Srsly. Every sinlg lap (I kept track), at least 2 cars spun out on the final chicane. I did too, but only once xD Anyone else experience this?

Also, on a related note, one of the drivers in that race was called J. Fukushima. Way to rub it in PD? =P
 
It's overly common for the AI to spin in the chicane on that track.
 
It's about as common as the amount of threads made about it.
 
I haven't seen one yet.
 
It happened to me, it's funny:)
 
The same thing happens during the Ferrari Seasonal.

I've also seen it during the DTM race there. Pretty funny how the AI can't handle it!
 
if you drive on the grass and cut the chicane, then all spin out...
 
It's about as common as the amount of threads made about it.

Those threads are still outnumbered by the amount of people that complain about people making too many threads. 👍

It happened to me on every lap as well. Won by like 36 seconds.

Granted, has anyone ever claimed that GT5 AI is actually any good?
 
The only problem is that if the AI is right on your tail or just in front of you going into the corner, they take it perfectly every time. I was leading the field by a huge margin except for 1 tool that was staying close and he never spun out. Finally when I worked up a good 5 second lead on him, he lost it and joined the rest of the pack.
 
The AI is consistent when you are not too far ahead, when you get too far ahead, they pressure each other and cause spins, that's why the guy in the rear will usually swap places with other faster AI. Certain AI types can handle all corners with ease, but the aggressive ones tend to mess up a lot.
 
if you drive on the grass and cut the chicane, then all spin out...

I did that just to watch 11 cars pile up xD ... what causes this? Serious rubber-band AI trying to match your speed through the track or something?
 
Same happened when i did this race, the AI crashed a lot at the Schumacher S and just before the last corner, was absolute chaos and pretty much guarenteed i was going to win.
 
There a lot of threads dealing with super-intelligent AI. Rather than this one turn into a mash of on and off topic posts, I'm going to close it.

Also GfxJG, please avoid the textspeak. Srsly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back