FGT Championship vs. Vettel Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wyvern_64
  • 39 comments
  • 4,732 views

Which one is harder?


  • Total voters
    109
Golding the Vettel Challenges was right up there as one of the hardest tests in any GT game to date.

The FGT championship was a relative walk in the park!
 
There is no comparison. I won each and every race easily in FGT on my first try, on some of the races i even lapped them (weather).
Vettel took hours and i only have bronze in them.
 
Well... X challenge took me less time to gold it, but FGT was easier.

Still, I consider X Challenge harder and more challenging. I loved it.
 
FGT needs some luck and tuning setup after that your all good, unless you can't sit there for 20min+ then ... yeah.

I haven't unlocked Vettel's challenge, but after winning FGT and golding everything I'll put my vote on Vettel.

Both hard in their own way.
 
FGT was hard, but second time round it was WAY easier.

Oh, I'm using a DS3... Bias... :P?
 
Is this even comparable? I finished FGT with 2 losses, 2 first and one concede (0 points).
 
FGT is nowhere near as hard as Vettel.

It´s not even close.
 
Back