FGT - Colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neo_Xsendra
  • 12 comments
  • 2,948 views
Messages
57
Messages
Neo_Xsendra
Recently there where more FGT than the standard blue one. so wich color/color combination have you seen so far? (in shop) or do you even own?

Seen colors:

- purple and white (G)
- blue (S)
- silver (S)
- red (S)
- black (S)
- orange (G) (naughtyaudio)

(will update first post)
(G-arage)
(S-hop)
 
Last edited:
Thanks ^^
but why didn't the search-function find that threat? oO

EDIT: btw with this, this threat survived itself and can be closed ^^;;;
 
Last edited:
I hate this blue, and of course I buy it 1 DAY before the update with the OCD.
 
the one i my OCD looks just like a force india , white with orange and green, looks pretty cool.
 
I have the original, orange, silver, and yellow ones.
 
I bought the orange one and traded for the silver/black one. The orange one just looks horrible.
 
I love Formula GT, One of granturismo 's finest car. However, i don't mind collecting them all.
 
Back