FGT - Cote d'Azur - B-Spec - Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter sebase74
  • 6 comments
  • 3,126 views
Messages
88
Messages
sssebastiannn
I need a good setup for that race, and I can't find anything helpful online. Did this race at least 6 times now and the best result was 2nd with a lot of swearing. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Btw, my B-Spec Lvl is 35 and my drivers are Lvl 31 to 34.
 
Full downforce is a must, also shorten the gear ratios, as top speed around Monaco is not really needed.
 
Full downforce, tranny set to 300 kmh. This race you actually have to pay attention and give commands. If he is too hot at the bottom of the track he will crash in the chicane. Theres probably more info in the B Spec forum where this thread belongs. ;D
 
It is funny to me the B-Spec races others have trouble with. My dude won this race while lapping half the field. Yet there have been other races which cause me trouble and everyone else had it made.
 
Thanks guys, although while I was waiting for replies I finally got 1st. Without giving a single command. :)
 
Back