FGT Currently in my Used Car Dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter eemijun
  • 21 comments
  • 1,454 views
Messages
51
Messages
eemijun
There is currently a FGT in my used car dealer. Since I already have one and don't need it, is anyone interested in it? Make me a good deal and ill buy it and trade it to you.

It is blue, 7237 KM on it.

Edit- Car gone, depending on success of trade
 
Last edited:
ill offer you an escudo/r10 race car/905 race car and a 78 dome concept for it? and 3 matte paints.
 
Dont think i can match that lol
 
Il offer you escudo 905 r92cp and lexus racing concept
 
Wagner- Nothing really that interests me in your garage.
Jimbogl- Not looking for paints, and I already have the Dome Concept
 
still there are 3 good cars there and ill throw in a ferrari f40 to sweeten the deal?
 
Just out of interest, how much is it?
 
Can I offer you anything Minolta race car? Toms castrol supra JGTC 00. Check my sig for anything else.
 
I can offer a R89, R92, Chap 2J, Chap 2D, 905, etc for it?
 
It is currently 4,819,075 Cr.

Jimbogl currently has the best offer
 
I am in need of a Formula Gran Turismo I need it for the extreme fgt series of races. I am willing to trade one of the following for it. ( which are all brand new ). Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06, Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car, Mazda 787B Race car '91, Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10, Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10. pm me if your interested
 
Sauber C9 AND a Peugeot 905 for the FGT?
 
i want one bad. i will trade you audi r10 race car.905 race car,suzuki escudo and ferrari f40 for it.
 
correction, ALL of these cars for the FGT?

R89, R92, Chap 2J, Chap 2D, 905
 
How about a Gillet vertigo race car 04 yellow 897 bhp.
 
Everyone that is interested, send me a PM, there's too many offers, I cant keep track
 
Back