G gukyman Messages 206 Messages gukyman Dec 24, 2010 #1 Please tell me what you want. I need the car ASAP. Thanks and merry Christmas
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 24, 2010 #2 I have an FGT with over 8,00 miles on it. Do you still want it?
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 24, 2010 #6 Anything here? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4399824#post4399824
G gukyman Messages 206 Messages gukyman Dec 24, 2010 #7 Sorry. i thought that people can now duplicate this too so it will be up for cheap. My mistake.
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 24, 2010 #8 They can, but that's what I want for it. Any car can be duplicated.
G gukyman Messages 206 Messages gukyman Dec 24, 2010 #9 i can buy you any car up to 1.5 if thats ok. Sorry;
K K. Rivers Messages 19 Messages Shadow 5150 Dec 24, 2010 #11 I can get you into one. I have one available at the UCD right now. You're going to have to do better than 1.5mil though. People always want something for nothing. lol
I can get you into one. I have one available at the UCD right now. You're going to have to do better than 1.5mil though. People always want something for nothing. lol
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Dec 24, 2010 #12 K. Rivers I can get you into one. I have one available at the UCD right now. You're going to have to do better than 1.5mil though. People always want something for nothing. lol Click to expand... It takes up a slot.
K. Rivers I can get you into one. I have one available at the UCD right now. You're going to have to do better than 1.5mil though. People always want something for nothing. lol Click to expand... It takes up a slot.