FGT, NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car, XJ13 Race Car '66 and MORE!

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrishan
  • 22 comments
  • 1,093 views
Messages
292
Germany
Germany
Looking for sportscars, racecars, prototypes/concepts, oldtimers. Just go ahead with an offer for these AVAILABLE cars.

F10
Volkswagen NARDO Concept
Subaru Impreza 22B
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '06
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Formula GT
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 - Traded with 50 BMG - 09.01.2011
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car - Traded with jimbogl - 10.01.2011

Next Trading Slot available: 16.01.2011, 17.01.2011, 18.01.2011 ...
 
Last edited:
Interested in the:

NSX-R Prototype
Escudo

What I have available:
C4 WRC
#18 Camry (0 miles)
#83 Camry
GT-R concept Tokyo 2001 motor show (0 miles)
Honda S800 race car '68 (0 miles)
'06 Raybrig NSX (0 miles)
 
I need an FGT, I can offer you any of these;
Zonda R
F40
Xanavi Nismo Z '06
Sprinter trueno (s.shigeno ver)'00
Starts rally car
Loctite mugen nsx '01
Altezza touring car
205 turbo 16 '85
190E 2.5-16 evo ll
190E touring car
Honda USC '03
Abt Audi tt touring car
Gran turismo skyline GT-r '01
Mazda furai concept
Minolta 88c
 
Hey,

I'd like that Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car. Are you after anything in particular?

Lister Storm Race Car?
 
Just made a deal with this guy and he's deleted me of his list before we traded?? what are you doing Chrishan87?
 
O.o What the hell are you talking about? You didn't send me anything.

Edit:

@SuperNik: Got anything else?

@ArnoldStallone: Not interested, sorry mate. Got anything else?
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the quick escudo trade!
 
Lol. he deleted me of his list because he doesn't trust me. Explain your lack of trust please .?
 
Oh i see. you cancelled our deal to trade with 50BMG. Nice!
 
Are you finished now? :sick: Thanks.

So, any other offers? :)

Edit: @Arnold - No, sorry. :/
 
fgt for my ferrari P4 330 race car 0miles
i can trade now
 
Next trade done with jimbogl.
List updated.
Any offers?
 
I will buy a premium car of your choice for 850,000 cr or less for your castrol mugen.
 
I'll take a look. Isn't there anything you could just offer?
 
List updated. Anyone interested?
 
And updated.
Anyone interested?
 
Back