FGT, R92CP, and Schwimmwagen.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ech0Ambar1
  • 5 comments
  • 446 views
Messages
119
Messages
Ech0Ambar1
Looking for these fine automobiles. Able to trade in 9 hours. I'm willing to offer a 787B for the FGT or R92CP, a CLK-GTR for either of those if the 787B deal has already been done, and a supra rz or 2d for the schwimmwagen. I could care less about how many miles the cars have. :D
 
is your FGT stock? i have a R92CP but i can't trade until around the 29th :/
 
There's a reason they're under the wanted tab and are the title, bro.
 
i trade my fgt for the clk gtr
please pn me
 
I'll give you a 0 mile FGT, and a 0 mile R92CP. Want the CLK-GTR & Supra.
 
SK, thanks very much for the offer, but I'm leaning towards klemsin's bundle. Klemsin, check your pm.
 
Back