FGT Setup Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amac500
  • 5 comments
  • 1,034 views
Messages
2,327
United States
United States
Messages
Alex_Mac_
I want to run the FGT championship but anytime I'm on the gas between 0 and about 70 mph the wheels spin, making it near impossible to win. I play with a controler. Can somebody please help me with the setup so that my wheels don't spin out of control!
 
I'd turn the traction control up to 5 or higher if you're just trying to win. It really helped me with the Cote'd Azur race, I'd assume it'd help out on the other tracks as well. And with the FGT you can afford to turn on a couple aids, especially on Cote'd where the speed is kept down and you can tune the transmission to a lower top speed.
 
I'd turn the traction control up to 5 or higher if you're just trying to win. It really helped me with the Cote'd Azur race, I'd assume it'd help out on the other tracks as well. And with the FGT you can afford to turn on a couple aids, especially on Cote'd where the speed is kept down and you can tune the transmission to a lower top speed.

Thanks dude, I'll try that out
 
Instead of simply flooring it each time, try gradually getting on the throttle to maintain traction. Use the triggers, it makes it much easier.
 
Back