FGT wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vitzio
  • 15 comments
  • 800 views
Messages
1,250
United States
Texas
Messages
GTP_Vitzio/vezze61
I can trade tomorrow at this time and I don't care about the miles you have on your fgt, and I'm offering a premium Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06 if anyones interested. Btw I don't do "first come, first serve" my threads always go more like bids. The r10 has some tuning on the suspension and drivetrain, but they're removable. Post offers now I guess :)
 
Last edited:
Is the Audi the only car you can offer?
 
No, just one I'm willing to offer.
 
lol so what else?
 
Uhh idk I have a Mercedes 190e, nomad diablo, some super gt cars, Nissan gtr pace car, and A Nissan gtr lm concept race car, these are the only ones I'm offering I'm trying to keep as much of them as I can lol but I'll also give 2 cars to you from this list for the fgt
 
I'm willing to do that trade for the Audi. I have no use for the Formula GT anymore to be truthfully honest. I can't drive it in the final 2 races of the challenge so I'll bite at the trade. Cutch_22 is my PSN. It's engine and chassis are pretty good I think.
 
Sure, can you wait tomorrow to trade?
 
Hey, I have one, can trade in a few hrs but I think you have someone already........
 
Well hes not really responding, but I can only trade until tomorrow. You want the R10 TDi right?
 
Hmmmmmmm yeah, I guess, sure....... But have trade tommorow
 
oh so you want me to put off the trade till Feb. 14th? And I might close a deal with an F2007 for this car, but thats only if I cant get an FGT.
 
Sorry about not getting back to you dude, that was my bad there.
 
well if any of you want an R10 you just have to send me an FR first and wait till tomorrow because I already traded today.
 
Clutch can have it............. since he was gone.........
 
K.
 
thx for the offer tho!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back