FGT?

• Thread starter Machabs
  • 1 comments
Canada
Canada
Alright, so I've beaten every series except for endurance and the FGT World Championship.. Since the Online Dealership is no longer available, the only way to get it is from Used Dealership. Does anyone know how often it shows up? Because I've been checking several times a day for a couple weeks now. I do a couple short races, check the dealership and repeat over and over and over again. It's getting really frustrating. Getting close to giving up on this game because I can't really get much further without the FGT. Thanks

Alright, so I've beaten every series except for endurance and the FGT World Championship.. Since the Online Dealership is no longer available, the only way to get it is from Used Dealership. Does anyone know how often it shows up? Because I've been checking several times a day for a couple weeks now. I do a couple short races, check the dealership and repeat over and over and over again. It's getting really frustrating. Getting close to giving up on this game because I can't really get much further without the FGT. Thanks

You can try this database and see if it helps you: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt5-used-car-database-in-progress.134403/

There used to be a website for this purpose as well, but it seems to be gone now.

Back