I__like_oranges
Welcome to the International FGTA Shifter Kart Time Trials
*Click image for link to the FGTA thread*
View attachment 176834
View attachment 178289
*Picture courtesy of @Doodle*
*Editing courtesy of @merlinrichards*

General Information:
Hello and welcome to my world kart time trials. This event is an endless time trial using the Shifter Kart featured in GT6. Until enough interest is gained, we will solely use the GT Arena track for this event. I want this to be a friendly, yet competitive environment where newer drivers can improve there skills, and experienced drivers can challenge each other. I also highly encourage members to open lobby's and race karts with each other to improve race craft, and driving skills.

How To Set A Time:

1. Get into your 125 Shifter Kart
  2. Select single player from the GT home page
  3. Select "Time Trial"
  4. Select "GT Arena (Layout A, forward)"
  5. Select your Kart as your vehicle
  6. Be sure to set grip reduction on REAL, and turn OFF SRF. Grip reduction is not on REAL by default, so be sure you set it.
  7. Set your best lap
  8. If you are able to, please take a picture of your lap time to prove that it it is legit.
What Is Allowed:
  • Traction Control is allowed, but it is Recomended to be kept off
  • SRF is NOT allowed
  • Any lap time is considered legal so long as it is considered legal by Gran Turismo(it isn't a red lap time)
  • Make sure grip reduction is set to REAL. It is not set to REAL as default, so you must enter "course settings" and change grip reduction to REAL
  • Tuning your kart is allowed
Verifying And Sorting Lap Times:
All lap times that individuals post will be added to the overall lap time board(so long as they are not clearly fakes). Drivers are also encouraged to post a picture of their lap times. Drivers who do not post proof will have an asterisk (*) next to their time. Along with the overall leaderboard, there will be separate ones for confirmed and unconfirmed lap times. Do not bother lying. I know what lap times are possible.

Racing Karts Online:
As part of these time trials, I think it would be a good idea to make a room online to race with each other. Whether it's just for some fun racing, or helping each other get faster, is up to you. Racing with others will hopefully help people improver their skill, and race craft.

Current Track List:
GT Arena (Layout A, forward)

How To Post A Time:
PSN name , lap time , Picture of lap time

Example:
jf517860 , 55.000 , *insert picture here*

Leaderboards:

Overall Leaderboard

1. @Mini Stiggy , jf517860 , 24.632

Confirmed Leaderboard

1. @Mini Stiggy , jf517860 , 24.632

Unconfirmed Leaderboard

Here's my proof:

image.jpg

so we can do this anytime? If so i'll give it a go later 👍
btw i sometimes have problems posting pics on here, if i add you on PSN, is it ok if i send you the pics on there?

so we can do this anytime? If so i'll give it a go later 👍
btw i sometimes have problems posting pics on here, if i add you on PSN, is it ok if i send you the pics on there?
Yep, any time 👍

I may not be on PS3 for the next few days though, due to the latest storms taking out power lines:indiff:

Back