[FGTA] Vtec just kicked in,, YO!!! 9/16 spaces left 03/10/14Open 

Wales
Caerphilly
merlinrichards
FGTALOGO.jpg

VTEC,YO!!!.png

SINGLE EVENT

Introduction

Hello and welcome to the single event hosted and run by [FGTA].

'Vtec just kicked in,, YO!!!'

The singe event will have 1 car 'Honda Civic TypeR (EK) Touring car '97'

..with NoS..

[FGTA] Rules and Regulations
Date: 03 / 10 / 2014
Time: 9-30pm GMT
Host: :@:merlinrichards
Co-Host(s): :@:Glenalz81
Track:
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (no chicanes)
Time: 12:30pm
Time Change: FIXED
Weather: DRY

Race Settings

P/Q/E

Laps:
1hr Timer
Qualify: 15mins Timer
Penalty: OFF
Tire wear: FAST
Grip: REAL
Mechanical damage: LIGHT
Slipstream: WEAK
Tires: RACING SOFTS

The only aids available will be ABS

Car

Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring car '97

PP 520
BHP 389
KGS 845
NoS Bottle

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO [FGTA]
Braggin Rights stamp.png
FINAL RESULTS AND POINTS ARE FOR 'BRAGGIN RIGHTS'

Last edited:
Nitrous - how's that works? 100% at start of the race and then I can use it as I like to 0%?

Ok. So default was 50%. Does that means bottle is half full (or empty) or does that mean it's full bottle but it will give me 50% more power when I push Nitrous button? If I put 100% that means it will give me 100% more power when I push Nitro-button and it also means that it deplete 2x faster than 50%? And you cannot refill it anyway?
Am I getting the picture?

Ok. So default was 50%. Does that means bottle is half full (or empty) or does that mean it's full bottle but it will give me 50% more power when I push Nitrous button? If I put 100% that means it will give me 100% more power when I push Nitro-button and it also means that it deplete 2x faster than 50%? And you cannot refill it anyway?
Am I getting the picture?
Yes, it'll give more power the higher you set the percentage, and also deplete faster. You have to find a balance to last the whole race, because there's no refilling.

I'll join - add me to driver list. Thank you. I'll use my "jam_my21" PSN account.

BTW I can't find this car - one that I found is Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring car '97 :confused:

Jonnio welcome, :)

This is part of the FGTA, we hold a few different champs. This though is our 'Braggin Rights' 1 off single events we hold every 4/6 weeks, a bit of fun for the lads at FGTA.
you will be added to the 'HALL of FAME' once the race has been completed.

Don't worry this is not a champ which you have signed up for, the points just keep going on at the end of every race and there is no end of the different races, but please feel free to join us again if you see another 1 you might like.

Add me on PSN 'merlinrichards' see you on track at race night. ;)👍

ATTENDANCE
COPY AND PASTE YOUR NAME

Add number and colour.

YES:
merlinrichards [57] BLUE/RED
jammy21 [#21] white/black
rono_thomas [14] orange/(cant remember rim colour)
Glenalz81 [81] yellow
rclark83 [22]
Jonnio [22] White/Bronze

NO:

1. Gavin Vickers
  2. fibretoddy2
Cheers guys thanks for you time. :D:tup:

Back