FH2 - Realistic Gumball 3000 event

England
England
StancedOut
As many of you know, the Gumball 3000 2016 is currently taking place, with the cars being somewhere in central Europe. Because of the subsequent Gumball hype that follows the event every year me and a few friends have decided to recreate the Gumball, but in Forza Horizon 2. The route has been planned already but the date will be decided as and when we get a full grid. We already have 8 people in the rally and are looking for 4 more members that would drive according to speed limits and generally in a sensible manner (no drifting, crashing etc). If this event is a success I would really enjoy hosting more of the same event so if you are interested but cannot make this event, still comment. If you would like to attend, please complete the following:

Exotic that you will be using:
Support car that you will be using (Something more comfortable):
Numbers for each car:
Team name (if you have one):
Gamertag:

Thanks in advance <3

Last edited:
Can't guarantee I'll be able to make it but if so:

Exotic: Ferrari 575M Maranello
Support: Ford Mustang GT '15
Numbers: 22 & 23
Gamertag: JR98 GAMING

Can't guarantee I'll be able to make it but if so:

Exotic: Ferrari 575M Maranello
Support: Ford Mustang GT '15
Numbers: 22 & 23
Gamertag: JR98 GAMING

Since there are roughly 7 or 8 people in the rally already it may be a challenge but I'm sure we can work around everyone so that we can agree a time where we can all make it, thanks for your "application"

Since there are roughly 7 or 8 people in the rally already it may be a challenge but I'm sure we can work around everyone so that we can agree a time where we can all make it, thanks for your "application"
Just realised the quotation marks make it seem sarcastic sorry lol its just I didn't know what else to call it

This seems very intriguing! I'd have loved to take part, if I had an Xbox One! :mad: Will anyone record this?

I would have gone for the M5 and a Range Rover for my car choice, anyhow. Good luck to all attending.

Also, would anyone consider doing this for GTA V or anything, on PS4?

This seems very intriguing! I'd have loved to take part, if I had an Xbox One! :mad: Will anyone record this?

I would have gone for the M5 and a Range Rover for my car choice, anyhow. Good luck to all attending.

Also, would anyone consider doing this for GTA V or anything, on PS4?
I believe one member was considering recording this, and I know that some friends have done a GTA event on PS3 some time ago, if there is still enough interest for it on GTA I'm not sure.

7PM GMT I can definitely make, although would it be possible to change my exotic? Not sure what I'll change it too. If I can get a Huracan before the event starts I'll likely choose that but if not I'll stick with my 575 or go with my 360 CS (If I can change that is).

7PM GMT I can definitely make, although would it be possible to change my exotic? Not sure what I'll change it too. If I can get a Huracan before the event starts I'll likely choose that but if not I'll stick with my 575 or go with my 360 CS (If I can change that is).
With a week until the event you are more than welcome to change, I know that some of the others already have a few times. You can change your car as many times as you want and as late as you want, of course providing you can still create/find a livery for the new car in time for the event.

Current grid:

McLaren P1
Audi RS 6 Avant

McLaren 650S
Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG

Shelby Cobra Daytona
Audi RS 3

Lexus LFA
Mini Cooper S

Maserati MC12
Subaru Impreza

Ferrari 458
BMW M5 F10

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
Porsche 911 Turbo S

Porsche 918 Spyder
Audi RS 7 Sportback

Ferrari 575M Maranello
Ford Mustang GT

(All cars subject to change)

Last edited:
Has this already happened? If so sorry I missed it but if not I'd like to change my cars.

Exotic: Lamborghini Huracan
Support: Ford Shelby GT500

Back