FH3 Noob questions

Canada
Canada, Montreal
CheeksClapper9
Hello guys,

I would like to know something about FH3.

I am a new guy in the forza series and I would like to know how is the customization? in FH1&2 did you have alot to put? Like bumpers, lips, go really low in suspension, have a nice camber, etc? Aside of having body kits, do you think we gonna have a larger option of aftermarket bumpers, rims and etc?

And this is a tricky question... I don't have an Xbox and never had an Xbox so I don't have an xbox live account or anything like that.

So Where would I be able to buy the game and how am i gonna be able to connect ONLINE with other people since you mostly need xbox live to be able to play online no?

Can anyone clarify these questions for me please?

Thank you and I hope you guys are gonna have a nice day!

Hello guys,

I would like to know something about FH3.

I am a new guy in the forza series and I would like to know how is the customization? in FH1&2 did you have alot to put? Like bumpers, lips, go really low in suspension, have a nice camber, etc? Aside of having body kits, do you think we gonna have a larger option of aftermarket bumpers, rims and etc?

And this is a tricky question... I don't have an Xbox and never had an Xbox so I don't have an xbox live account or anything like that.

So Where would I be able to buy the game and how am i gonna be able to connect ONLINE with other people since you mostly need xbox live to be able to play online no?

Can anyone clarify these questions for me please?

Thank you and I hope you guys are gonna have a nice day!
Based on FH1 and FH2, there was some customization, but it was never like Need for Speed or The Crew. Some cars (mainly Japanese) have a good range of body kits, but the vast majority only have a generic race front splitter and race wing. You can lower your car, but usually it isn't by a large amount and you cannot slam the car. For camber, you can add it but it's not really visible and makes the car very difficult to drive.

Unless you purchase Xbox Live Gold, you will not be able to play with other people or any online racing. However with a basic Xbox Live Silver membership you will still be able to access to storefront, auction house, and (I assume) clubs. Since you're new to Xbox, you should have a month of Xbox Live Gold for free.

Hope that answered question!

I see I see.

So they said all that in their game presentation? Or well have more new regarding the purchases and everything.

I see I see.

So they said all that in their game presentation? Or well have more new regarding the purchases and everything.
There's still a lot to be announced, so we'll see! Hopefully we'll hear some more details about the customization and clubs in the very near future.

I think horizon has one of the best custimisation available in a free roam race game.

I dont think the crew can beat it.

Nfs has some really cool options but the physics are really bad.

Fh3 has some new body options compared to fh2 , for example ; you can put rocketbunny bodykist on cars and stuff like that.

Back