FIA bug - lost SR after winning with no penalties

Australia
Australia
Just won an FIA race by 13 seconds.. no penalties or any bumps with other cars. Clean race.. went from S rating to B in manner points!!!

Also maca_10 lost 20K DR and went from S to B in SR too.. wtf just happened to the game!?

Was that the first time slot at Tokyo? I might have been in that one with you. Let me know your PSN ID and I'll check the replay when I'm done doing dinner.

Strangely the driver that won my race also had red SR at the end of the race. Think went from S to A. We had a race long battle with some minor contacts but no time penalties for either driver.

I got 2 orange SR's from them bump drafting me but still finished with a blue SR.

I asked them at end of race why they had lost SR and they seemed at a loss. I just assumed they had got a few SR downs through the race as they instigated quite a lot of contact with me but it did seem strange.

Did you just run away or was there some battling?

That all sounds quite strange too!

Yeah I qualified first and just ran away with it... no contact with cars or walls. I got a clean race bonus at the end!! So this doesn't make ANY sense.

Strangely the driver that won my race also had red SR at the end of the race. Think went from S to A. We had a race long battle with some minor contacts but no time penalties for either driver.

I got 2 orange SR's from them bump drafting me but still finished with a blue SR.

I asked them at end of race why they had lost SR and they seemed at a loss. I just assumed they had got a few SR downs through the race as they instigated quite a lot of contact with me but it did seem strange.

Did you just run away or was there some battling?

Yeah I qualified first and just ran away with it... no contact with cars or walls. I got a clean race bonus at the end!! So this doesn't make ANY sense.
Were there any incidents during qualifying where you could have lost SR?

Back