FIA championship points on the post-race screen not the same as on the leaderboards?

• Thread starter banDK
  • 3 comments
Denmark
Denmark
I have not paid attention to this before, but in both of my FIA races last night I noticed that the points I was shown on the post-race celebration screen were not the same amount as is shown on the actual leaderboards.

Is this intentional or a bug? Did anyone else notice this discrepancy in their points?

Now I will need to pay attention to this in my next races.

Nations Cup season 2 round 4 (see attachments)
Post-race: 549 points
Leaderboards: 395 points :confused::confused::confused:

Manufacturers Cup season 2 round 4 (see attachments)
Post-race: 302 points
Leaderboards: 227 points :confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• nations1.jpg
    nations1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 14
  • nations2.jpg
    nations2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 14
  • manufacturers1.jpg
    manufacturers1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 13
  • manufacturers2.jpg
    manufacturers2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
Somebody left your lobby or disconnected I assume who was a strong part of that lobby. Final points given are the finishing lobby strength not the start which is what is originally advertised after the race.

Somebody left your lobby or disconnected I assume who was a strong part of that lobby. Final points given are the finishing lobby strength not the start which is what is originally advertised after the race.

Well that's just a little bit misleading. I understand that the points presented on the points screen in the lobby BEFORE the race might not be correct in the end if somebody disconnects/quits before race end, but surely the game must be able to recalculate the points when the race has finished, so that it doesn't present an incorrect amount on a post-race celebration screen to the frustration of the users.

Well that's just a little bit misleading. I understand that the points presented on the points screen in the lobby BEFORE the race might not be correct in the end if somebody disconnects/quits before race end, but surely the game must be able to recalculate the points when the race has finished, so that it doesn't present an incorrect amount on a post-race celebration screen to the frustration of the users.

O it is I agree, I don't quite get it all personally, because that player that does dc/blue screen/leave can't actually enter another race so everyone suffers from it, even when it might not be anyone's fault for leaving the lobby.

Back