FIA Contract cars!

• Thread starter Keith2324
  • 5 comments
Barbados
Barbados
Is there a list of contract cars allowing you to browse which manufacturer you may want to pick ahead of time? Since the season has already started, you cannot see what other manufacturers have on offer. And do the offerings change from season-to-season?

Keith.

The cars are the GR3 and GR4 cars that you can buy normally from the brand. You get one of each. For most brands that answers your question. For brands with more than one cart in GR3 then I don't know which one you are given. Doubt there is a choice though.

CJ

If a manufacturer has more than one gr3 or 4 car, you are given a choice on which one you want. Only brand I am not positive on that for is BMW since they have 4 :eek: gr3 cars

How long are you tied to a manufacturer btw? Cause I thought it was just one season but I swear I've been with Lambo forever... even when this newest season started I wasn't prompted to select a new manufacturer and used the rental Lambo that was in my garage. I wonder if that tied me to them for another season and I could've changed it (probably not...) or if I didn't have a choice either way...

How long are you tied to a manufacturer btw? Cause I thought it was just one season but I swear I've been with Lambo forever... even when this newest season started I wasn't prompted to select a new manufacturer and used the rental Lambo that was in my garage. I wonder if that tied me to them for another season and I could've changed it (probably not...) or if I didn't have a choice either way...
You'll probably be a Lambo driver until the next official FIA season, whenever that is. I'm currently with Chevy, but I would love to move to the Merc or BMW. It is what it is.

I was with Nissan, signed in October when I got the game and I was prompted on the weekend to choose a new manufacturer, I chose Ford this time. :)

Back