FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stewards are currently waiting for an answer from arsenal69 about his disconnection. We suspect (and are 98% sure) that he quitted himself. After confirmation, arsenal will earn 0 point for this round + a 2 points penalty. That would put you 6th overall.

But we respect a process which takes a bit of time sometimes. So be patient ;)

@all: Results are still unofficials until I post the penalties message.

Hi stewards

I spoke to arsenal69 and he confirmed that he had to quit due to some problems at home, which is also the reason he couldn't come back online for race two.

Regards

SEASON 2 THREAD POSTED! SIGN UP NOW!

HERE

Are any of you guys planning on getting Grid Autosport?

Would be great to see you guys there in an online league of touring cars or endurance...

I will be getting it on day one and will probably play it exclusively until pCars arrives on the PS4, I doubt that I will play GT6 again after June 26, its a shame because I have really enjoyed racing with you guys!

I just hope that Grid Autosport's online is a lot more stable than GT6's!

EDIT: If the F1 series is anything to go by, the online stability should be A1, I have never been disconnected from either F1 2010, 2011 or 2013!

Last edited:

Would be great to see you guys there in an online league of touring cars or endurance...

I will be getting it on day one and will probably play it exclusively until pCars arrives on the PS4, I doubt that I will play GT6 again after June 26, its a shame because I have really enjoyed racing with you guys!

I am not planning on getting it...:(

I am not planning on getting it...:(

Why not? It looks fantastic!

I'm loving the new cockpit views, the dash lines up perfectly with my wheel (tested it with a youtube clip via the PS3 on my rig mounted TV) and I cant wait to get into the touring car career!

Also, the cars sound like cars! lol

Not to mention it has global leader boards...

I really like it as well but won't be getting it since I'm saving money for my next semester in college and planing to get the PS4 by September.

I really like it as well but won't be getting it since I'm saving money for my next semester in college and planing to get the PS4 by September.

I was hesitant at first as I am getting a PS4 too (in Novemeber when Pcars drops) but at only £35 here in the UK, I think its worth the money for some touring car action for a few months!

I've just had enough of the GT series and I'm voting with my feet and wallet!

EDIT: If the F1 series is anything to go by, the online stability should be A1, I have never been disconnected from either F1 2010, 2011 or 2013!

I'm not sure about it yet. From the previews I have seen the physics are looking a bit too arcade-y. I will probably rent it first to see for myself.

I'm not sure about it yet. From the previews I have seen the physics are looking a bit too arcade-y. I will probably rent it first to see for myself.

A few people have said that but CM have stated that that the handling has much improved and if they had to put a number on it, it would be 60/40 sim/arcade.

People that have actually played it said the handling feels great and nothing like Grid 2...

Did you know that there are online race clubs and the founder of the club can design a livery that all members can download and race in? Can't wait!

A few people have said that but CM have stated that that the handling has much improved and if they had to put a number on it, it would be 60/40 sim/arcade.

People that have actually played it said the handling feels great and nothing like Grid 2...

Did you know that there are online race clubs and the founder of the club can design a livery that all members can download and race in? Can't wait!

I will definitely have a look at it but won't purchase it automatically. Btw. what are you doing in terms of PCars? PC or PS4?

I was hesitant at first as I am getting a PS4 too (in Novemeber when Pcars drops) but at only £35 here in the UK, I think its worth the money for some touring car action for a few months!

I've just had enough of the GT series and I'm voting with my feet and wallet!
We'll if you don't like the game that much I was thinking of starting a touring car series possibly. With some in game touring cars like m3, s2000...

ok, so I will pre say this. I am NOT available tomorrow through next Friday. i WILL NOT make this race, But I plan to make next week's race :D So please add me as NOT ATTENDING. Thanks 👍

FIA GT3 Series | Attendance

Rounds 9 & 10 | Nurburgring GP/F | Sunday, June 15th | 20.30 UTC | 14.30 EST
CONFIRMED:

Litchi / PSN: GTP_Litchi
CodDemon101 /PSN: CodDemon101

UNCONFIRMED:

racefan88 / PSN: Racefan8850
pyrates / PSN: pyrates2000
SSJGZWarrior /PSN: SSJGZWarrior
STALLIONO /PSN: STaLLiOnO
drifterboy77 / PSN: Jfresh651
SniperRed3 / PSN: SniperRed3