- 378

- Trinidad and Tobago
- killah_smoke23
Ok so I know we have a couple GT3 class cars in the game already, buts its simply not enough and I was hoping there would've been ALOT in the game..but oh wells. If you're a guy like me and you watch the FIA Blancpain endurance series then you know what cars are missing from the game. For e.g the Aston Martin v12 vantage GT3, Gallado LP600 GT3, Mclaren MP4-12c GT3, Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 and loads of more cars. With that being said I'm calling out to you guys for help since I'm not an expert at tuning and I know alot of you guys on here are pretty good at that, so please if anyone can construct a tune for these cars missing in the game it would be much appreciated. Btw it doesn't even have to be the cars I just listed above alone. You can test your skills on tuning a car you think would make an awesome GT3 class Car and post it on here too. Thank you 