(FIA)- GT3 Club/League - Jan.CUP #2 - sign-up post #696 (public & members)Open 

• Thread starter gurizzi
  • 723 comments
Hi mate,
Have registered but dont see my name on the list. Can i join the race? Put in a'friend req on psn. Cant find the lobby....

Hi mate,
Have registered but dont see my name on the list. Can i join the race? Put in a'friend req on psn. Cant find the lobby....

Hello, zilva---

I see u JUST signed up!, glad to welcome you. Lobby will be open shortly, ALL will be updated here!

Hello, ALL---

GT3 Club's OCT. 'CUP' Race #1 @ SPA- Complete -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--GT3 CUP Race #1 - 10min Group Qualifying results -

034.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--GT3 Cup Race #1 - 1 Hour event results -

036.JPG

--- Transfers earned -

• Zeroduck {+3}
  • ahojekk {+2}
  • stelay {+2}
  • gurizzi {+1}
  • Thermite {+1}
  • bambukas {+1}

Last edited:
Great race at Spa, guys! A little more drama than I was hoping, but I still had lots of fun.

I had a decent qualifying run, but that all went away when I got hit in turn 1 at the start. @stg was that you? I'm not mad because I know it was an accident. I'm just wondering. Anyway, I fought HARD for that 5th place finish. It was crazy with all the strategy and catching up I had to do.

Great race at Spa, guys! A little more drama than I was hoping, but I still had lots of fun.

I had a decent qualifying run, but that all went away when I got hit in turn 1 at the start. @stg was that you? I'm not mad because I know it was an accident. I'm just wondering. Anyway, I fought HARD for that 5th place finish. It was crazy with all the strategy and catching up I had to do.

---Thanks to ALL who participated in this GT3 Club event!

-Thermite & ahojekk, I watched the replay & reviewed your incident. I think it was simply an accident on both parties account. Thermite, you thought ahojekk saw you & ahojekk thought no one was there, these things happen all the time in racing. NO PENALTIES will be handed out to either of you. My suggestion is, next time, just give the position to the car that qualified ahead of you for turn 1. (i'd like to thank both of you for finishing the race!, great drives!)

--- The race went GREAT for me!, I did make a slight fuel mistake witch resulted in a 3rd pit-stop & losing my podium position!, but I had a lot of fun! Congrats to Zeroduck who put together another great drive & took the win in CUP Race #1.

-- Thanks to ALL new comers & public players who gave this event a try & finished! great job!

• Points, Transfers & Results coming soon!

First of all great race, a completely new experiance for me, never drove an endurance race online.

Training was good, 2:15:1xx so I knew I can get below 2:14 coz I messed up the last chicane on that lap. But yeah I made a mistake in every of the qualification laps and ended up with 2:15:5xx, anyway I wouldnt probably catch that time of Zeroduck.

The start from 2nd, like always not my best thing ;) and ended up struggeling, starting od mediums and in the first corner I've hit a R8 (@Thermite yeah it was me), I wasnt expecting another car there, and we did touch, still I was surprised we got dmg for that... That was barely a touch and boom right front damaged, and I said to myself if I go to the PITs then Im done too much time to lose, so I decided to stay struggeling and grabbing 2:16 times, wasting those mediums a bit, still it got me far from Zero but I did run away from the 3rd guy by about 10 secs. Then I've grabbed a spin, and lost bout 7 secs, came to the PITs and made my biggest mistake, seeing how it did end, this cost me the win.
I made a fuel mistake and yeah... it was too low, I did run out before the tires were bad, were scoring 2:16~2:17 on them still, so I could probably go for 3 laps more and then take mediums for last 16 min of the race but I did ran out of fuel. But yeah I had to go for another set of hards, and grabbed 2 more stupid spins costing me a lot...

Still Zero deserved the win the most, he was the fastest, and the chance I got , was justbecause some lapped cars wanted to race the leader.... and damaging him sending him for another pit stop.

@gurizzi great lobby, great race, and great experiance for me, I shall be "smarter" for the next races on how to work a strategy out. Pity I had little lags in the mid race, probably 16 ppl race from US isnt so good for my weak Polish connection ;D

Looking forward to the next race. I shall prepare a photo report if I find time for that !

Well that was my first endurance race online and it was brill. I thought I was ready for a podium finish after 20mins as I was holding 3rd place well so pitted in to change tires and re-fuel only to press the gas pedal and fit the same tires, not to worry tho I thought its gotta be a two stopper due to my RM tire wear.

So running in 7th for another 20mins decided to pit again only to misread/not read the refuelling info correctly (read laps not litres) and proceeded to fuel my car with 18 litres as we had completed 16 laps by this time lol.

Yeah awesome move as I ran out of fuel with about 9mins to go which sealed my race position to last, 10th place.

Never the less I really enjoyed the race and learnt a lot about pitting in, tyre selection and endurance racing ;-)

See you all next Sunday

Thx

Well that was my first endurance race online and it was brill. I thought I was ready for a podium finish after 20mins as I was holding 3rd place well so pitted in to change tires and re-fuel only to press the gas pedal and fit the same tires, not to worry tho I thought its gotta be a two stopper due to my RM tire wear.

So running in 7th for another 20mins decided to pit again only to misread/not read the refuelling info correctly (read laps not litres) and proceeded to fuel my car with 18 litres as we had completed 16 laps by this time lol.

Yeah awesome move as I ran out of fuel with about 9mins to go which sealed my race position to last, 10th place.

Never the less I really enjoyed the race and learnt a lot about pitting in, tyre selection and endurance racing ;-)

See you all next Sunday

Thx

---Hello, mg.

Great race & report!. Not to worry, we have ALL accidently pressed select too quick on the pit-menu, that's frustrating!, then you misunderstood the fuel! oh! haha, well you had an eventful pit-stop. I'm sure your crew-chief & pit crew will ALL learn from their mistakes & perform much better @ Race #2!!! 👍

-- Thanks for participating in this GT3 Club event!, see you next Sunday! :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

SEE POST/REPORT #214 FOR RESULTS & TRANSFER UP-DATES 👍👍👍

Last edited:
GT3 Club Cup Race #1 - Spa Francorchamps

Starting Grid

ZeZWdTA.jpg

H93CVOz.jpg

First Corner

ma1paXP.jpg

10 minutes into the race

GZ4EH7V.jpg

Zeroduck sitting in the lead comfortably

96K0CNO.jpg

mgfield running away from Lewmatic in their fight for the 3rd place

pyT4a85.jpg

@gurizzi is closing his gap to @Vigilmo (VTC-16)

0eCZ5nZ.jpg

ahojekk the noob spins in the first corner

20 minutes into the race - the night starts to fall

PiGjoWO.jpg

ahojekk regrabs his 3rd place from @Vigilmo (VTC-16) , after losing it in the pits

0EUTc6j.jpg

@Thermite fighting with stelay1980 for 5th place

LL6EPe2.jpg

@gurizzi going lonely in the 2nd place gained thanks to a hard tire start

JMacZFS.jpg

Zeroduck going for his first pit stop

msve0gs.jpg

ahojekk closing the gap to 5 secs thanks to the leader pit

3X0mmHa.jpg

@gurizzi overlapping Trumpulis

YdXvnVs.jpg

Passionate fight for the 4th place, @Thermite leading the trio, @Vigilmo (VTC-16) in the silver R8 and stelay1980 closing the pack

30 minutes into the race

jFBvZLt.jpg

Zeroduck having his fun all alone

AmYrEhK.jpg

ahojekk overlapping the GT-R driven by bambukas6

fo3imN5.jpg

@Vigilmo (VTC-16) chasing @Thermite

7xbTYdX.jpg

With SVK88gt behind them

40 minutes into the race
FyDfwzt.jpg

ahojekk cant get off the GT-R

1FqNx4G.jpg

@Thermite going after stelay1980

Last 10 minutes of the race

fKI9mK2.jpg

SVK88gt spinning at the end of sector 2, hitting Zeroduck and causing heavy damage to him

bJDCoRo.jpg

ahojekk takes the lead with 7 minutes left, as Zeroduck required assistance with his repairs in the Pits

BauAZNj.jpg

Zeroduck retaking his first place the next lap, with ahojekk struggeling with his tires

0QZi6by.jpg

@gurizzi heading to the pits with only 3 minutes left on the clock

mm57u5q.jpg

@Thermite takes the 5th from @Vigilmo (VTC-16) on the last lap!

mEKalaY.jpg

Zeroduck taking his well deserved chequered flag - Its a win for the American !

ZXZMWn1.jpg

ahojekk comes in 2nd

wMo2tvq.jpg

And stelay1980 coming in the 3rd

ii5Ki6W.jpg

(Results [the gaps] can be a bit different as I took them from the replay, and they are quite bugged in this patch now)

Hope you like it ! 👍

---Thank you VERY much ahojekk!. 👍

Yea, the replay 'bugged' out @ the end. Trumpulis DID finish, but in the last seconds the replay deleted him? lol. Either way that's why I posted the results. Nitroboy(public player) was only DNF. Great photos! now I know a little about others race! 👍

---WOW! LOL, SVK88(public player) took Zeroduck out!!! sheesh! :eek:🤬🤬🤬, once again, great drive by Zeroduck!, SVK88 will be suspended for round #2 if he shows up. (public player) Who did NOT sign-up.

-- I'd like to again, thank ALL for participating & plz share your race report here if you would like to, its more then welcome & I want to hear it!

--ahojekk, I LMAO when I saw ur pic. of you spun out LOL! :lol:

Last edited:
I
---Thank you VERY much ahojekk!. 👍

Yea, the replay 'bugged' out @ the end. Trumpulis DID finish, but in the last seconds the replay deleted him? lol. Either way that's why I posted the results. Nitroboy(public player) was only DNF. Great photos! now I know a little about others race! 👍

---WOW! LOL, SVK88(public player) took Zeroduck out!!! sheesh! :eek:🤬🤬🤬, once again, great drive by Zeroduck!, SVK88 will be suspended for round #2 if he shows up. (public player) Who did NOT sign-up.

-- I'd like to again, thank ALL for participating & plz share your race report here if you would like to, its more then welcome & I want to hear it!

--ahojekk, I LMAO when I saw ur pic. of you spun out LOL! :lol:
I ran out of fuel in the last lap but i did run to the just very slowly

Gurizzi,
I really don't have much to talk about that dramatic in my race accept I just tried to keep it clean and consistent. I did watch the replay and my hat goes off to Thermite. It was the last 2 laps, I was in 5th behind you Gurizzi running 4th I'm rounding the first corner and I noticed Thermite coming out of the pits in 6th he drove Like A Bat Out of Hell to catch me those last 2 laps to get 5TH place . ( "LOL" I just don't think he wants to get beat by the old man, I'm 56 years old)

LOL means "laugh out loud" right anyways

THAT WAS A FANTASTIC RACE!!!

:gtpflag:
Gurizzi,
I really don't have much to talk about that dramatic in my race accept I just tried to keep it clean and consistent. I did watch the replay and my hat goes off to Thermite. It was the last 2 laps, I was in 5th behind you Gurizzi running 4th I'm rounding the first corner and I noticed Thermite coming out of the pits in 6th he drove Like A Bat Out of Hell to catch me those last 2 laps to get 5TH place . ( "LOL" I just don't think he wants to get beat by the old man, I'm 56 years old)

LOL means "laugh out loud" right anyways

THAT WAS A FANTASTIC RACE!!!

Hey, VTC!!! ---

That's the kind of race you want! nice and quiet! lol. Yea, Thermite was able to run you down so fast because he was on RM & you were on RH I notice by looking @ results. Either way, glad to have you participate ! & great drive! HAHA, the old man is FAST, Zeroduck is right around your age aswell!

--- 'lol' DOES = 'laugh out loud' LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

SEE POST/REPORT #214 for Q & Race results:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Hello, ALL---

GT3 Club is hosting a Time Trial(TT) lobby opening NOW!

--This is a casual format, join to test/tune, share info or test a certain circuit!

-- 10min (TT) sessions, world circuits, track vote, RH tires.

Thanks!, cya on course! (FYI: damage is OFF in TT format)

edit: complete.

Last edited:
Hello, ALL ---

Holding poll's on this site requires admin. assistance, so the admin suggested to do voting this way, its a little 'clunky', but plz work with me, thank you.

---Visit this link to vote for GT3 CUP Race #2- Track vote......

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt3-club-cup-race-2-track-vote-public-members.317797/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• GT3 Club -- October 'CUP' Race #2
  • To sign-up for this event simply 'like' this post so we can get a 'head count' going. thank you!.

GT3 Club Lobby will be open 10/5 @ 8:00am PST(West USA)

----- When is the lobby open where you live?

- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 10/5 @ 12:00pm

- London, UK 10/5 @ 4:00pm

- Munich, Germany 10/5 @ 5:00pm

- Milan, Italy 10/5 @ 5:00pm

- Tokyo, Japan 10/5 @ 12:00am

-- Damage: Heavy
    -- Tire compound change req.
    -- Tires: RM & RH, any order.
    -- 1 hour 'CUP' Race
    -- World circuits: Voting in progress
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Signed-up
  • p4n-sh0
  • VTC-16
  • mgfield
  • Thermite
  • ahojekk
  • lewmatic
  • RP9
  • zeroduck*
  • stelay1980*
  • gibbsgto*
  • Hemiata*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All skill & experience levels welcome, add me on PSN to join quickly, public lobby.

PSN ID: gurizzi

thnx & cya on course ! ! !

Last edited:
Hello, ALL ---

*** Today we will be running 'mock' races. Same settings, same format, just less time. This will give everyone a chance to test pit-strategy, set-up, etc., etc.

GT3 Club Lobby will be open 9/25 @ 8:00am PST(West USA)

----- When is the lobby open where you live?

Complete.

-- Damage: Heavy
-- Tire compound change req.
-- Tires: RM & RH, any order.
-- 20-30min Races
-- World circuits

All skill & experience levels welcome, add me on PSN to join quickly, public lobby.

PSN ID: gurizzi

thnx & cya on course ! ! !

Last edited:
I wanna race don't get off work till 5pm est tho

Hello, cameron---

Im not sure if we will b on then, but your more then welcome to add me on PSN & participate this Sunday. If you have any other question plz ask! thnx!

Hi gurizzi,
Me and Edie Ltu will not race on Sunday ( very minor loss :) ). Is there any chance to do the races 2-3 hours later? In uk its at 4 pm so you can not do much if you want to race because the race is in the middle of the day. Was really looking forward to it because i found where i was loosing so much time. I upgraded the car to the max and limited the power ( is it ok?) That gives another 2s per lap. ZERO watch your mirrors :))

Hi gurizzi,
Me and Edie Ltu will not race on Sunday ( very minor loss :) ). Is there any chance to do the races 2-3 hours later? In uk its at 4 pm so you can not do much if you want to race because the race is in the middle of the day. Was really looking forward to it because i found where i was loosing so much time. I upgraded the car to the max and limited the power ( is it ok?) That gives another 2s per lap. ZERO watch your mirrors :))

Hello, zilva & Edie.

I'm sorry to hear you guys can't make the race. Any loss is major! I would like to adjust the start time for you guys but I don't think that's fair to the others who have already signed-up. I have been noticing that the start might be better if moved back a little. Next Sunday(Race #3) we should decide on new start time. I think we can move it back about 2hours. We can sort it all out next week. Once again, sorry you guys can't make it, especially when u guys got the track vote you wanted...:banghead:.

--- You can add ANY mods. you want to your car, some people prefer no turbo, no upgrades on the engine, but your welcome to add it if it works for you. Glad you found some time!, but I'd still 'pump ur brakes' on catching Zeroduck :lol:. Hope to see you two next Sunday! Lets aim for about 6pm London time, how does that sound for Race #3?

Back