FIA Nations Cup Tokyo Fastest Practice Lap

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTFraker
  • 9 comments
  • 625 views
Messages
399
Poland
Poland
Should this be allowed? If people are going to pull this off in today's race, I'm thinking I either have to learn to emulate it or just not participate.



Basically all the top 10 right now are employing this, people hitting low 1:56s :eek:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, unfortunately about 70% of the replays of the top 10 guys I've watched are not that impressive, rather than just abusing some "glitch" of this type - either going too wide of a certain corner in order to get greater exit speed or running through chicanes' grass without getting any penalty. Don't get me wrong - there are plenty of really fast guys who play by the rules and it is a real joy to watch their replays and how smooth they are - but for the first type of "fast" guys - well, PD has to take care of those glitches ASAP.
 
They could easily remedy this by just removing that track.:lol:

It can't be up to FIA standards anyhow, can it?
 
I'm at 2:02 or so.

Deliberating whether to take part or save my SR.
 
Just put a few columns up the wall. And don't tell anyone! First lap... Screeeeeeeeee*thunk*.

Leave the wall clear from halfway round to allow for honest cockups and incidents though.
 
Just put a few columns up the wall. And don't tell anyone! First lap... Screeeeeeeeee*thunk*.

Leave the wall clear from halfway round to allow for honest cockups and incidents though.

Like the edge of the "wall" at Maggiore at the start of the last sector. Man, I didn't need to hit that many times to realise it was to be avoided at all costs!
 
Back