FIA points racing

• Thread starter Stoneel
  • 2 comments
England
England
Hi, I entered a race and completed it and received some decent points as there were higher level racers in with me, I entered the next race but quit when I looked at the final points standings as for a win would of been less than what I would of got for 10th in the previous race. But doing that put me to 0 points for the day instead of what I won on the first race. Can somebody tell me please if I drove the second race would those points count if I drove worse or would I of kept the points for the 1st race? Thanks

Hi, I entered a race and completed it and received some decent points as there were higher level racers in with me, I entered the next race but quit when I looked at the final points standings as for a win would of been less than what I would of got for 10th in the previous race. But doing that put me to 0 points for the day instead of what I won on the first race. Can somebody tell me please if I drove the second race would those points count if I drove worse or would I of kept the points for the 1st race? Thanks
You only get the points of your last race, whether they're better, worse, or zero.

Gotcha thanks, that explains it. As I came mid table one race got high points, won it and got a lot worse as I was racing with like graded racers

Back