FIA WEC CHAMPIONSHIP (LMP SIGN UP, 4 PLACES LEFT)Open 

Denmark
Copenhagen, Danmark
TheDragonCrasher
WEC.jpg

Maybe someone likes to watch the WEC races in real life. Maybe everyone knows about 24h Le Mans. But we still need somebody to be in my FIA WEC championship. :embarrassed: The basic rule of the championship is that there is two classes as in real life: LMP and GTE. I have many people signed in at GTE, but not many at LMP. For those, who like to race clean in a championship, you are really welcome to sign up. :D But.. there's not many places left. Only 6 people that has a good LMP can sign up. But before that, you will be tested, to see if you can pass the test of endurance. (More infos later on.) The test will happen to be in my Friends-Only lobby called WEC Testing Endurance. The test will start at 19th January. But like every championship, there's rules, calendar and pretty much everything else.

So, there's only 6 places left for the championship, so. Hurry up and be one of the first 6 to sign-up. :sly: Remember the test meeting though, you can maybe pass it. :) Remember to have a good Le Mans Prototype to race with. :lol: You can look what LMP are allowed in our championship. :)

How to sign-up:
I will send a friend request. All you have to do is write the PSN-ID and your car. ;) My PSN-ID is TheDragonCrasher. You MUST have GT6. :)

i16U9XlQ8740hz.jpg

Calendar:

Racing through the popular tracks from GT6, we choosed the best tracks to race on with your car, to make you enjoy. Maybe there's your favourite track in there. :) There's gonna be rain and night for those with the options. Don't worry if you can't see nothing in the track, you can turn your brightness on your TV. Your headlights may be more powerful now (specially for premium cars).

1. Brands Hatch GP- 01.02.2014
2. ?* Silverstone GP- 07.02.2014
3. Daytona 24H L.- 15.02.2014
4. Trial Mountain - 22.02.2014
5. Bathurst- 01.03.2014
6. High Speed Ring- 08.03.2014
7. Monza- 15.03.2014
8. Motegi- 22.03.2014
9. Apricot Hill- 29.03.2014
10. Fuji Speedway- 05.04.2014
11. Deep Forest- 12.04.2014
12. Suzuka- 19.04.2014
13. Willow Springs- 26.04.2014
14. Grand Valley- 03.05.2014
15. Autumn Ring- 10.05.2014
16. Indianapolis- 17.05.2014
17. Ascari- 24.05.2014
18. SSR5- 31.05.2014
19. Nurb GP- TBA
20. Laguna Seca- TBA
21. Cape Ring- TBA
22. Le Mans- TBA
23. Nurb 24H- TBA
24. Spa- TBA

*- Silverstone seems to have a weather glitch. When raining, the cars won't spray, making it really hard for someone. If the glitch isn't fixed, Silverstone will be moved later on the calendar and Daytona becomes the 2nd round.
L- Le Mans, Nurb 24H, Spa are the last rounds of the championship. They are double reward races, that means you get double the points you get in a normal round. But that's because they are 2 hours race, only Le Mans that seems to be the longest race from the championship with 3 hours.

Audi R18 and 908.jpg

Cars:

LMP (BHP limit: 935 bhp):
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Team Playstation '05
Audi R10 TDI '06
Audi R18 TDI Team Joest '11
Audi R18 TDI Prototype '11
Audi R18 TDI 15th Anniversary '11
Bentley EXP Speed 8 '03
BMW V12 LMR '99
Jaguar XJR-9 '88
Mazda 787B '91
Mazda 787B Stealth Model '91
Mercedes Benz Sauber C9 '89
Nissan R89C '89
Nissan R92CP '92
Peugeot 905B '92
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Base Model '10
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Team Peugeot Total '10
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Team Matmut '10
Pescarolo C63 Judd '04
Pescarolo C63 Hybride Judd '05
Toyota GT-ONE '99
Toyota 88C-V Minolta '89

Jaguar XJ220 LM.jpg BMW M3.jpg

GTE (BHP limit under 710 bhp, weight limit:1350 kg)
Amuse S2000 GT1 '06
Audi R8 LMS '09
Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09
Audi R8 LMS Team Oreca '10
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12
Audi R8 LMS Ultra 15th Anniversary '12
Audi R8 LMS Ultra Team Pheonix '12
BMW E92 M3 GT2 '10
BMW M3 GT2 '11
BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
BMW McLaren F1 GTR '97
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R '01
Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06 LM Race Car '06
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car '01
Citroen GT by GT Race Car
Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Ford GT LM Race Car '02
Ford GT Spec-II LM Race Car '04
Ford GT Spec-II GT Race Car
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car '02
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car '00
Lexus IS-F Race Car
Lister Storm Race Car
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '02
McLaren F1 GTR Kokusai Racing UK '95
McLaren F1 GTR Stealth Model '95
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 15th Anniversary '11
Nissan GT-R GT3 '12
Nissan GT-R GT3 Base Model '12
Nissan GT-R GT3 N24 '13
Nissan GT-R GT3 15th Anniversary '13
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car '02
Nissan Fairlady Z LM Race Car '02
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car '01
SRT Viper GTS-R '00
TVR Tuscan Race Car '00

Audi R8.jpg

Championship Details:

There are going to be 24 rounds, starting from 1st February, every Saturday, at 7:00 PM or 8:00 PM (GMT UK) (time may vary), every week. There's gonna be an official practice, every Friday, where you can train with your car and learn the track better. Qualifying is a 15 minutes session where you have to put the best time and get a place in the race. Race starts straight (since there's no SC). Qualify starts 15 minutes before the race so. You must be clean during races. The longest race, Le Mans, will have 3 1h races. That means that, one of the teammates or you race with another people from different teams. No teammates allowed during the Le Mans race. Teammates can help the driver that races in. After the first 1h race, the second one starts and another ones joins. So, you only have to race only 1 hour at Le Mans, even though it's a 3 hours race.
If you got disconnected and you was racing in there, you will get at least 1 point if there's 16. We won't wait for those who came too late for qualify and race.

2nd- 20
3rd- 18
4th- 15
5th- 12
6th- 10
7th- 9
8th- 8
9th- 7
10th-6
11th-5
12th-4
13th-3
14th-2
15th-1
16th-1

Audi R18.jpg
Rules:
There are some rules as in every championship. If you don't follow the rules, the steward will decide if you are going to continue it.
Tire Rule:
You MUST have Racing:Medium and Racing:Soft on your car during the championship (also Racing:Intermediate or Racing:Heavy Wet if rain). You MUST use Racing:Medium during your race. You can use Racing:Soft at start, but when you get to your 1st pit stop, you MUST put the Racing:Medium on. (not if it's heavy rain and you can't race with normal tires.) After you use Racing:Medium, you are allowed to use whatever tires you want the next pit stop. :dopey: You can also use RM, then RS.

Rules of the championship:
You HAVE to be clean through the championship and races. Rubbing allowed, but crashing not really. Try avoiding accidents and crashes. Challenging battles are welcome always. :embarrassed: Try to be clean, so you can enjoy the race.
You are not allowed to exit the race if you retire. Place your car in a place where there won't cause problems for the others. Otherwise, you are allowed to place it in pit. You will get the certain points on which position you are.

If you have problems with not joining the round, then PM me on GTP or me and steward on PSN. If you don't join more than 3 rounds without PM'ing us, then the steward will talk with you and will decide if you are going to continue the races. (That's because there are some people that never joins, but are signed-up. Those we deleted them and added new persons to our championship.)

Let the faster cars overtake you. If you are GTE, you MUST let LMP'ers overtake you because they are way faster and will cause problems while racing, if you don't. (like accidents) If you are LMP, then you must be really careful when you overtake a car. DON'T scare or troll a slower car. That would make stressful for the other if you scare. But there's also accidents, I know. Rubbing is allowed, but don't do it way too much. :cool:

You will have 2 teammates, as you will be in a team. You MUST help your teammates, if they ask or need help with setups. If you need help, then they MUST help you. If nobody from your team don't know, then you have to PM me and probably gonna help you. (I am only good at transmission.) If you have problems with brakes or suspension, then PM the steward, since he knows a little bit about oversteer or understeer. :)

Drive BETWEEN the white lines of the track. You aren't allowed to corner cutting or shortcut the track if you qualify or race. Overtaking when you have over 2 wheels on track is illegal and you get penalty and you MUST give the position back. (if you have 2 wheels on track, then is legal). You are allowed to have 2 wheels on the track. ;)

The SRF is not allowed during the races. The other aids are up to your driving style. You can turn them on or off.

Have fun while you racing. Respect eachother while the race is on. As I said, NO TROLLING OR SCARE. You can have challenging moments with someone. :lol:

There aren't safety cars, but the damage is on. If you get crashed or spun out for a no reason, you can send a PM to me, title it as FIA WEC Complaintment. Then write the round, the race and time you got crashed and write down the details and the PSN ID of the driver you got crashed. DON'T use the complaintments way too often (like you got crashed by that guy two times because he understeered and something of that and writing two complaintments during 5 minutes of the race). The steward will watch the replay of the race. If your complaintment is false, then you will get penalty.

While racing, only the steward can text chat. After race, everyone is allowed to text. :)

While qualifying, NO SHORTCUTS. Same as in overtaking, you must have atleast 2 wheels on the track. You are allowed to use the kerbs anyway. NO WRONG WAY or DESTROYING OTHERS LAP. It can be really stressful for them if you do that, and you get a penalty for that. Same as racing.

Nitrous is prohibited. ;)

With that of said, hope you will sign-up and hope you gonna enjoy the championship. :cheers: Hope you like my first thread (yeah, it's my first one) :dopey:. The sign-up list will be in the second post. :lol:

EDIT: This post will edit when news comes further to the date. :dopey:

Attachments

• Audi R18 and 908.jpg
    Audi R18 and 908.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Here's the sign-up list. :)

LMP SIGN-UP LIST:

1. STALLIONO (maybe he will join)
2. perdy450

PS. I don't know why I have that picture attached. :scared: But you can have it if you want. :P

Last edited:
Mate I think it's best if you share the time of day you're doing it so people understand when it will be happening(if anybody actually joins). I hope you guys also improve the quality and make sure the events have clean drivers than can drive, I also recommend that you don't allow text chat(and mics) because it is distracting to drivers unless needed, e.g I have a glitch or I need to go etc...

Also I recommend that you guys spec cars because some cars are vastly better in handling than others and it can make people want to choose that one special car over another car and the racing can be unfair if one car is must faster in either straights or cornering, hence why I moved and with the "other" stuff which I won't mention.

Mate I think it's best if you share the time of day you're doing it so people understand when it will be happening(if anybody actually joins). I hope you guys also improve the quality and make sure the events have clean drivers than can drive, I also recommend that you don't allow text chat(and mics) because it is distracting to drivers unless needed, e.g I have a glitch or I need to go etc...

Also I recommend that you guys spec cars because some cars are vastly better in handling than others and it can make people want to choose that one special car over another car and the racing can be unfair if one car is must faster in either straights or cornering, hence why I moved and with the "other" stuff which I won't mention.

Yeah, I know. We are trying to do a regulation with PP and weight limit for GTE cars. I am still thinking of that with mic. Anyway, the first post will always get updated with things. The races will be around 7:00 PM- 8:00 PM (GMT- UK). But like I said, we aren't done yet with some of the rules, the calendar dates and car regulations.
Well, anyway, there's test meeting in less than two weeks, Saturday 17th January at 7:00 PM (GMT UK), where we are going to test the guys in night, rain, the round 1, small races between them and very fast fuel races. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Not as in a limit, but a limit for each car, e.g GTR has no ballast and Z4 does, power is adjusted to make it equal. This is what I meant.

Also due to GTP being so good and previous encounters with this, I won't be returning.

Also I recommend that mics are off as it can cause lag and cause disconnections due to more strains on it.

Last edited:
Not as in a limit, but a limit for each car, e.g GTR has no ballast and Z4 does, power is adjusted to make it equal. This is what I meant.

Also due to GTP being so good and previous encounters with this, I won't be returning.

Also I recommend that mics are off as it can cause lag and cause disconnections due to more strains on it.

Oh ok. I think there's gonna be a power penalty for Top 5 in races too maybe. Well, I haven't tried all the cars to see the differences, but I know the older cars may be faster than GT3's. That's fine with me about you not racing. I have to talk with someone about the cars. :)

Hi, I'd love to sign up. My PSN is perdy450 and I am undecided on the car yet. Most likely a Group C car (mazda or jag!)

I may join. The Horse power, is a little too high for the GTE cars though
Welcome to championship. :) I'm going to send a friend request. I know it may be too high for GTE, but they have weight limit. It also seems that GTE grid is full. (I will also race as a GTE). Could you make it to the test meeting? :)

Hi, I'd love to sign up. My PSN is perdy450 and I am undecided on the car yet. Most likely a Group C car (mazda or jag!)
Hey perdy450. You're really welcome to the championship. I'm going to add you on PSN. You have time to choose your car until at test meeting. :P

I recommend instead of penalizing the top finishers, to simply spec some of the cars out, this can take extensive testing and experience especially with the prototype machines which have vastly different lap times. For example, the poor Audi R18 can only reach 841 hp with stage 3 turbo, while every other car in its class can hit over 900 hp with turbos. The group C cars also blow away both modern LMP Audi's (R10, 18). This is just a couple brief examples.

The reason I say spec them is because an experienced driver could jump in with a very slow car and win ie (in the Audi R18) against say a Mazda 787 stealth which is a much much faster car.

I am interested in this race season. I'll join in the Audi R18 (Team Joest)
My PSN is Makarov9592

Last edited:
I would love to compete in this as practice for my big serious GT6 endurance stuff, but your schedule interferes directly, so I'll have to see where I could slip in.

Where's the host?? I signed up almost a month ago, and got no response. The first round was supposed to be last week, but did it even happen? I don't see this series going anywhere.

I know these guys as they are friends with me but they had 9 people racing, I'm racing in my own version(in my sig) but it's full but memto(who's hosting) might give you a chance to enter but only in LMP as we have 10 GTE Teams and 4 LMP so 14 cars on track and 2 lobbies for the two drivers of a team.

I know these guys as they are friends with me but they had 9 people racing, I'm racing in my own version(in my sig) but it's full but memto(who's hosting) might give you a chance to enter but only in LMP as we have 10 GTE Teams and 4 LMP so 14 cars on track and 2 lobbies for the two drivers of a team.

I'm interested, if there are any spots...

Back