Fiat Challange Seasonal events

  • Thread starter Thread starter acedition333
  • 5 comments
  • 975 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
760
United States
Boston, MA USA
Messages
Acedition333
Has anyone gotten 1st place in this Challenge?? I came in 3rd and i was still 23 seconds behind the leader. Is it even possible to win this?? 1st place car seems so far ahead in this event. Or am I doing something wrong??:ouch: This car is sooooo Slow!!
 
Do a search and there are a 1000 threads on this.
 
Sorry.... and thanks..

Go Bruins!👍
 
Wow that's a lot of threads for such a little car. I won this on my third attempt but only by .8 of a second.
 
It's even possible with a complete stock car (not even an oil change)! Same for the Lotus Elise 111R '04! That is just sick, respect to these guys!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back