• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 2 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
If you are willing to discuss FIBA basketball in general, I have come up with this thread. FIBA (International Basketball Federation) features various basketball games and championships for many nations around the world. Some argue the top two international basketball competitions are FIBA basketball and basketball in the Olympics. The former is what this thread is all about. Nations small and large compete in these FIBA basketball games. And from time to time, these games even stream live on YouTube.

So again- if you want to chat about FIBA basketball and share games and thoughts and such, I created this as a general thread for all things FIBA basketball. The ball is tipped. Let's chat!

There was a bit of an upset a few days ago when Japan defeated Australia recently. Japan is not usually known as any kind of basketball power, unlike Australia. So it was a great win for Nihon.

After a brawl ensued in a game between Australia and the Philippines, Thon Maker of the FIBA Australia team (and of the NBA's Milwaukee Bucks) was hit with a three-game suspension. This 3-game suspension is for three games in FIBA basketball play. I saw the incident unfold in a video on YouTube some time ago. I didn't post about that brawl or this news bit any sooner.

Back