Fictional Gran Turismo "Race Cars" you wished were real...

Indonesia
Jakarta
FOUR16_
Gran Turismo have always had 'fictional race cars' over the years. From the LM Editions of Gran Turismo 1 to the Gr.3/Gr.4 cars of Gran Turismo Sport, they add an interesting variety to the car list. And most, if not all of them wouldn't look out of place as a real life race car. With that said, here are some of said 'fictional' cars featured in various GT games that I wished were real:

gts_car_077.jpg

latest

latest

latest

car_602_46737_555f98f2a950f.jpg

gts_car_097.jpg

TL;DR Gran Turismo Fictional Race Cars Appreciation Thread

There was a Dodge concept car in GT1 that I always wanted. I won it for something and it basically won me ever other race haha... in a dark purple too though I’ve no idea what it’s called

There was a Dodge concept car in GT1 that I always wanted. I won it for something and it basically won me ever other race haha... in a dark purple too though I’ve no idea what it’s called
That would be the standard-looking Dodge Concept Car LM Edition, available as one of the prize cars for winning the "Anglo-American Sports Car Championship".
latest

crx-del-sol-lm-edition.png

The RCZ Group 3 could be regarded as a spiritual successor to this (In that it's a FWD sport compact turned mid engine racing machine), but the del Sol LM will always be cooler.
Honda_NSX_R_Prototype_LM_Road_Car_p02.jpg

Not a race car but it's still a fictional homologation special for a fictional race car. Like the del Sol, this car does have spiritual successors in the form of the Group 3 and Group B road cars. And the aforementioned RCZ Group 3 gets a road version.

Back