Fiddy Mercury: Q-Q-Q-Q-Q Unit!!!!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter smellysocks12
  • 9 comments
  • 792 views
Messages
1,766
I'm almost getting a heart attack from laughing so hard at this!

http://www.q-unit.net/Main.cfm


50_mustache.jpg



thumb_cover.jpg
thumb_back.jpg



A 50 Cent & Queen Mashup Album

Q-Unit : Greatest Hits



1. This is How we Bite the Dust (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

2. If I Can't Be A Champion (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

3. Crazy Little Pimp Called Love (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

4. Under Pressure All the Time (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

5. We Will Rock You in Da Club (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

6. Just It All (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

7. Old Fashioned Outta Control Loverboy (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

8. Disco Language (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

9. Candy Bottom Girls (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

10. 21 Flash Questions (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

11. Bohemian Wanksta (high quality) (download) (download mirror)

Album Release Date: 11/11/05



I wonder how many Queen fans are grinding their teeth right now! :D:D:D



Unfortunately the guy exceeded his bandwidth, because I definitely wanted to hear this. :crazy:
 
oh... no thanks then... I'm sure they are just as bad as his actual stuff.
 
Back