Fifa 12 (GTPlanet FC)

• Thread starter Asane
  • 13 comments
Asane
So, anybody here getting FIFA? Hoping we can get some clubs going or something along those lines. I'll add my PSN here. Mention your GTPlanet ID, PSN, and then region. I'll continuously edit this thread as ID's are posted.

GTPlanet ID: Asane
PSN: Asane
Region: Midwest USA
Position: ST, CAM

Oh also, state your desired position.

If there's a lot of people we can seperate west and east.

Last edited:
If you are on about Pro Clubs and you are aloud more than one in FIFA 12 that belongs to each pro then I'll join but if not I already said I would do it with another club.

A GTPlanet FC would be amazing, although doesn't seem too popular.

I play anywhere except defence, LW is my speciality though :)

If enough people join I would be up for this, I will not join a team with less than 10 regular players though.

Egyptian Gooner and Fifa Fanatic Here.I can play anywhere in the field.If I hat to choose a Position maybe a CB or a Wesley Snider Free role Midfileder.

Not the best at Fifa and don't generally play it a lot. I will need to see what it is all about before I join. 👍

Yeah. Nice I wanna keep it GTP oriented, but if you guys don't mind i can try to invite more people from outside GTP.

How many people you got in this club Asane. And how exactly do we play? Do we all need to be on at the same time?
If we all need to be online at the same time then I don't think I will join. I will just go looking for an all Aussie club.

I just picked it up on Friday and must say this game is freaking hard?
I will be interested but will need some more practice.

I'm thinking of getting this game. Does anyone here play it on PC? Have you tried using a console controller for the PC version? Did it work out ok? I have XPadder.

I'm thinking of getting this game. Does anyone here play it on PC? Have you tried using a console controller for the PC version? Did it work out ok? I have XPadder.

The xbox 360 controller for windows works perfectly with it, although I did for a while use the PS3 controller with Motionjoy and that also worked perfectly as it is pretty much emulating a 360 controller.

The problem I had on PC was persistant crashing so I ended up buying for the 360.

The xbox 360 controller for windows works perfectly with it, although I did for a while use the PS3 controller with Motionjoy and that also worked perfectly as it is pretty much emulating a 360 controller.

The problem I had on PC was persistant crashing so I ended up buying for the 360.

I purchased the game last night for PS3 because I was afraid of what seemed like a lot of bugs I was hearing about for the PC version. I still very much like the game though, but I would also really like to be playing it on PC much more.

Did you have a disc copy or a downloaded copy? Thanks.

Also, mods for PC... if I could actually introduce fouls/cards into the gameplay it would be epic, because right now they are non-existent. :dunce:

I have a downloaded copy on origin. They did patch some things but the console version does play a lot better. As you say, mods are nice but I found them complicated to setup so I didnt bother really.

Back