Fill my garage..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bogey
  • 2 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
102
England
Rotherham-Engla
Messages
Itsbogey
While there's big money in the seasonals I'm now on a quest to fill my garage. Have managed to buy around 350 cars in 6 days.
My question is how many cars are there? I thought there were 1031 cars available but thought I had recently seen the figure of 1300 thrown around. Also all the earlier cars which I won in A-spec then sold on, do these appear in the used car section at any time?
 
While there's big money in the seasonals I'm now on a quest to fill my garage. Have managed to buy around 350 cars in 6 days.
My question is how many cars are there? I thought there were 1031 cars available but thought I had recently seen the figure of 1300 thrown around. Also all the earlier cars which I won in A-spec then sold on, do these appear in the used car section at any time?

1) They are 1031 cars in the game. I'm not sure about the 1300 figure, though.

2) If you mean that it'll pop-up in the UCD as soon as you sell it, then no. If you mean that it'll pop-up in the UCD, then yes.
 
Yes I just meant if it would eventually reappear.

Thanks
 
Back