Filter for Rankings Online?

No filters at the moment...
I d like to have those filters also.

Would be nice to see the times what you can compare...
But until then, my goal is to get gold without them...

Btw , Merry Christmas you all, drive safe...

Nope, unfortunately there are no filters aside from friends/world.

I'd like to see one for car type in events that allow different cars and also by nation/region.

For instance, in Super lap 2, I'd like to see where I stand wrt to others who chose the Megane. I drove it because it met PP restrictions without gaming the engine performance like most of the top ~3000 ranked participants did (it's one thing to strip a couple HP if you go slightly over, another to drop tons of HP (R18:291HP, HSV:195HP) in fact) to meet PP restrictions imo. The one is a tweak, the other is for all intents a game cheat no different than employing TCS or the other AIDS so many in the top ranks like love to remind others about when it comes to their standard pretense of "realism" (coughs loudly)).

I don't mind, in that I golded easily and @1:17.xxx am still running faster than a whole lot of HSV/R18/etc drivers who took the easy "gamer's route", but I'm finding it really difficult to discover anyone fast in the Megane, since I have to check each participant one by one to discover which car they're using and I tire easily from encountering page after page of HSV...R18...R18....HSV... at lap times less than that I'm currently running.

please, where are the GT6 rankings online? thanks

Unfortunately, they don't exist at this time.If you're familiar with the site that displayed them in GT5, apparently it doesn't work any more, (for GT6) because PD/Sony aren't posting the required data. Hopefully an oversight, but that remains to be seen.

The only place you can see the scores right now are in game.

Latest Posts

Back