Final 5 Cup Cars Wanted

• Thread starter Webwolf
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
WebWolf
Looking for these :dopey::

Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - Black #33 Price Car won by Outeke's guess the Car Competition

VW New Beetle Cup Car - Red #2 Car received GTPTrader 0/0 for BDT 1949 => 25 June Ticket Send
VW Lupo Cup Car '00 - Black #19 Car received Igwyana 0/0 for BDT 2007 => 27 June Ticket Send
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - Pink #99 Car received Igwyana for BDT 2006=> 28 June Ticket Send
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - White #66 Car received Igwyana for BDT 2002=> 30 June
Ticket Send

Who can help me out?

Prefere to trade for gear, cards, paints.

0/0 ones I can trade for any Birthday/Level ticket or tradable car

Last edited:
Lemme see if I can get hold of any, then I will offer them and you tell me what you wanna pay for it =)

Hi WW

0/0 #19 black Lupo cup for you and i can trade on the 27th, i'll have a look and see what tickets you have :)

Edit - Had a look, 2007 birthday if possible please?

Hi WW

0/0 #19 black Lupo cup for you and i can trade on the 27th, i'll have a look and see what tickets you have :)

Edit - Had a look, 2007 birthday if possible please?

Hey, old Friend of me, of course!! no need for gear?
I lost your Red#2 Beetle CupCar during a savegame restore, still in your garage?
I pencilled you in and send the ticket 2007 tomorrow, THX

I have VW New Beetle Cup Car - Red #2 and wouldn't mind the 1949 ticket. I can trade tomorrow after reset

Hey, old Friend of me, of course!! no need for gear?
I lost your Red#2 Beetle CupCar during a savegame restore, still in your garage?
I pencilled you in and send the ticket 2007 tomorrow, THX

Hey,

No thanks, no gear for me :D Thanks for agreeing the 1st trade :)

I have the #2 beetle and the #66 and #99 clio's all with miles but i wouldn't like to give up a car trade for just paints or museum really. If you're interested in them all i'm free the whole week of 27th June apart from Wednesday the 29th.

Let me know 👍

Ok, thx and deals made !

Only This one is left:

Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 - Black #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back