!!!Final Days Pro Ferrari F1 Race!!!

United States
mooresville, NC
FRT_LEGACY97
For all you Ferrari F1 Pro's out there still stuck on GT5 (because GT6 does not have the Ferrari Formula cars) please read the following... Mr_MonsterMan is holding a final race for these magnificent red machines we all know and love. Space is limited and the spots will mostly be going to the original aliens that started in F1. If you know Monster from way back then you are probably in the show but others will have to sign up and be graded to make it in.

Room Specs:
Track: Nurburgring Nordscleife
Host: Mr_MonsterMan
Date: TBA
room comment: TBD
Tyre wear: TBD (most likely on normal but not confirmed)
Aids: no aids allowed
Cars: Ferrari F2007, Ferrari F10 '10
Boost: off
Damage: TBD
Slipstream: Low

Rules:
The race will be held at The famous Nurburgring Nordschliefe. Everyone is expected to be there on time so that there are no delays. Clean driving is a must, the track is narrow and there are not many places to pass so patience is key.

Race format:
half of the race will be run on Comfort Hard tires and half on racing soft. For anyone who has ever been on Comfort Hards in these cars it is not that hard jus takes some practice.
Laps: TBD

To Sign up to be graded please post the following below
PSN/GTP/Car(F2007 or F10)

Grading: You will be graded on your speed, racing etiquet and Consistency. Mr_MonsterMan or myself no_bull_racin97 will be the determining judges on whether you make it in or not.

Last edited:
Signed up:
Young_Nate/DHNate/F2007

Reserves:

In the show:
Mr_MonsterMan/GTP/F2007
no_bull_racin97/Izzyracer97/F2007

Last edited:
I need your info and then you will go on the signed up list. Then send me Friend Request on PSN so that you can be graded. If you pass the grading then you will be put on the reserve list. like I said in the OP the original legends of F1 have first provisionals.

Back