Final Destination 3 (555s review)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 555
  • 1 comments
  • 444 views

555

Messages
686
What a utter piece of garbage.............. But the most entertained i have been at a film in ages.

It makes little sense, as is so predictable, full of plot holes (check out the guy with the camera, he gets off the ride, so how come it still crashes??). But still, the most fun i have ever had at a film in ages. And it went so fast, the "5 months later" near the end, i swear it had only been going like 45 mins.

Great imaginative death scenes, the nail gun a classic! the sun bed was extremely gross, but was done already twice (miles better in Saw 2). Not as good as the first movie, & it dosent try to make you jump (like the first movie) just for you to go "urrr".

For sheer entertainment 8/10
The plot/everything else 2/10
 
I did enjoy the first two. I rented the first one, and am planning on renting the second one this week, since I want to see the third one as well. I'm not expecting the movie to make much sense, but I hope it is a "fun" ride.
 
Back