Final Fanatsy XI For 64$

• Thread starter RallyF1
  • 6 comments
i bought from fry's electronics yesterday for 64$, i'm not going to pay money to play online. but the reason is the 40GB that comes with it, :dopey:
the hard drive is for the up and coming GT4 and then and only then i might consider playing online. and yeah i jave final fantasy XI for i would say 4 dollars, since the cheapest 40 GB HD is for 60 dollars plus tax, and yeah i also bought the HD Loader :sly:

the only cost you play to pay is your broadband bill , online play is free unlike the xbox service

thank's guys, but the reason i bought is that i'm preparing my hardware for the long awaited GT4. the only thing missing now is the new black steering force feedback wheel from logitech :dopey:

wow i didnt know you had to pay for online ffXI....... i was planning to get it on the basis it was free to play online

MdnIte
wow i didnt know you had to pay for online ffXI....... i was planning to get it on the basis it was free to play online

the monthly subscription is down to 7.29$ and getting additional charachters is now .62 cents.

and the reason i got the ps2 hdd is because not all HD are compatible with the network adaptor, so it was my safest bet for a HD.

and to be honest the game is not all that good, it's like walking into a chat room. everybody is running away from everybody :crazy: , eventhough you are encouraged to form parties with other palyers no one seems willing to do that. 👎
impressive yes, fun maybe, complicated you bet your arse.....

Back