[FINAL GAME] Timelapses Videos

• Thread starter Milouse
  • 16 comments
The video's quite cool. I like the spot that was chosen for this, too.

Besides, the button to embed YT videos is there, but you can still type the

The video's not bad; environment reminds me of GTA IV but scaled up to something close to real.

But why don't the trees move? Is there no air in Colorado?

Trees don't move indeed, i even didn't notice this during gameplay. We're so used of still trees in games.

I think 30 minutes is a good setting, it fits well the whole experience and pace of events/free roaming.
As i'm playing more on PC these days, Horizon first hurt my eyes (360 is getting really old), but since i'm used to it, it's a really beautiful game. It's my best solo racing experience for years.

You only paste the part after "v=" in the YouTube tags. The alphanumeric code. :)

Not Timelaps, but new videos
[YouTube]mqy5_dO5AAM[/YouTube]

And one posted yesterday
[YouTube]MBol_4MaOLA[/YouTube]

I must say that setting the options right can turn the game experience from ok to really good (the rewind is "a must Off" ; i've started with Driving Line and External View, but ended without DL and in cockpit later, and that how i love it)

Well, as always, it's basically max difficulty without a HUD for me. Best way to experience the game, for me, as it's the most immersive. I can only recommend it 👍

Lovely videos, by the way.

Scuderia race looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g. The way the car skips over the undulations, the chattering from the tires, the moment you make a mistake that 599 is right back up your ass and all on a beautiful, twisting canyon road.

Just yes.

A Ruf RGT in chase view (i used that view during half of the game, as when i play Burnout, until i understand that being "efficient" is not the point of the game ; it's fun.)

Back