Final GT4 Photomode Tournament - PmC Final Round - Poll

Who will become PmC champion?

• [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][B]Theme:[/B] Open - Nicknamealguem vs. David48[/FONT][/SIZE]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jacobanner1resize.jpg

finalroundbanner.jpg

Welcome to the Final Round Poll of the Final GT4 Photomode Tournament

match1o.jpg

Nicknamealguem vs. David48

"Open"

Cars: Any
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Yes, any
Explanation: --

tournamentrules.jpg

General Rules:

This poll is multiple choice.

You must vote for one photo.
Recheck your vote before you submit.
Make sure all your vote is correct.
If you pay attention to what you are doing, this should not be a problem.
Do not vote for your own entry.
Do not vote for the match's title.
If you vote/do not vote for your match's competitor, it will not be counted against you or your competitor.
The poll will last for 3 days.
Good luck to everyone!

The winner will be overall PmC champion.

gtptable.jpg

Mclaren is nicknamealguem's. Oh, and I predicted the poll results before we even got the theme. :lol:

Congrats Luis! 👍

Now to find that $500...

American or Portuguese currency? :D

Portuguese (€ - Euro) since it is higher than the Dollar. :P

Thanks for all the votes, it's actually my first tournament win. :) It would be cool though, to read two or three reviews on both shots.

I have to add that David photo is also pretty good on its way. It's a great drift shot and probably one of the best I've seen PmC - edited, and much better than my drift shot on the first round. 👍 It's quite sharp and I just love the look of the wheels. Though, it lacks something, something that would give a better punch. Maybe zooming a bit out the camera and add a bit more brightness would help, though that location is actually pretty dull, lightness wise.

Now, I have to prepare for the 2.0 side. I have to start editing some images and researching new ways of implementing my awesomeness in them. :P

Congrats Luis 👍
Your entry is awesome, not only because the Mclaren is full of win, but also your shot captures the spirit of motorsports with a hint of minimal style. Can't wait to see your performance in upcoming 2.0 tournament.

David's shot is very good as well for PMC restriction. Nice motion and the Rx-7 he chose looks very good, but the problem I think is the angle which not able to have the car standout from the shot in colour perspective. Anyhow it is a very solid shot and deserves to be in final round.

Ahh... what a nice couple of shots to finish off the competition :).

Congratulations on the win, Nick!

Back