Final GT4 Photomode Tournament - Round 2 - Poll

Who will move on to the Final Round?

• [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE=5][B]Theme:[/B] Forgotten - jacoja06 vs. Bram Turismo[/SIZE][/FONT]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jacobanner1resize.jpg

round2tw2.jpg

Welcome to the Round 2 Poll of the Final GT4 Photomode Tournament

match1o.jpg

jacoja06 vs. Bram Turismo

"Forgotten"

Cars: Any that are not used/seen often in GT4 photomode
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Yes
Explanation: Try to use some more obscure cars and locations.

match2h.jpg

Moglet vs. Nicknamealguem

"Abstract"

Cars: Any
Tracks: Any
Phototravel: No
Explanation: --

tournamentrules.jpg

General Rules:

This poll is multiple choice.

You must vote for one photo in each match, all at the same time.
You may only submit your votes 1 time, so if you don't vote in all matches the first time, you cannot come back and vote again later.
Recheck your votes before you submit.
Make sure all your votes are correct.
If you pay attention to what you are doing, this should not be a problem.
Do not vote for your entry.
Do not vote for the matches' titles.
If you vote/do not vote for your match's competitor, it will not be counted against you or your competitor.
The poll will last for 3 days.
Good luck to everyone!

The winners from each match will advance to the Final Round.

gtptable.jpg

WOW! REALLY AWESOME!

Everyone's done such an awesome job! Keep it up guys!

Excellent work, everyone!

Lovely work, Bram. The first thing I noticed was the detailed cleanup of the Skyline, then I also noticed the amount of work you spent on the textures and speed blur. You must have used the lasso tool to select and blur individual parts of the track. Looks flawless. And I like it how the blur on the road gradually increases as it gets closer to the camera.

The abstract picture from Moglet looks very special! Reminds me of the taillights of the Cadillac concept car. I have no idea what it actually is though. :)

Nick, your entry also looks great! But I think Mogs picture fitted much more closely to the theme. Maybe some more vibrant colours would have suited. 👍

Kind of expected this result, I never liked my entry in the first place. It's full of bugs. Oh well, at least we'll get to see an epic battle between Jaco and Moglet as it looks right now 👍

I can't see jacoja's entry :(

Also, I think my interpretation of the theme was a little bit too much in the end :lol:

Jacoja :drool: It's so clean and perfect 👍

Bram, also perfectly executed, I love the fade out zoom blur, specially in the rumble strip zone.

But in overall I had to vote for jacoja entry, it grabbed my attention the most. It's brutally perfect.

Has for my match against Moglet, I regret I didn't done something more wild. Moglet's entry is amazing and it's abstract to it's best. 👍

MinoltaMan, will this tournament have a 3rd place match, since it is the last one and there was already one with it. Please.

Beautiful pictures everyone. :cheers:

Just a question, what is the car in the First abstract picture ? I'm thinking Cadillac Cien but I'm not sure.

Woah. I just came in here to reminisce a bit about my GT4 Photomode days to then discover these fantastic shots! I must admit I struggled to decide who to vote for, Jacoja's is super clean and super sharp, the blur is brilliant I saw the original in your thread and the transformation is incredible I'm really impressed, the job you did on the livery has been cleaned up fantastically. Really impressed 👍 I loved Brams as well but the slightly diffused look put me off a little bit, I think without the slight glow I would have probably voted for it.

Out of the abstract shots I went for Moglet, simply because I felt that it seemed more abstract than Nicknamealguem's I personally can't figure out what car Mogs is based off which is kind of what abstract is about. Don't get me wrong I love Nicknamealguems too, but I personally think Mogs fits the theme a bit better. But both are great shots.

Seriously great work guys, I feel tempted to go on GT4 now. But I don't have a PS2 or PS3 that can run it anymore :(

MinoltaMan, will this tournament have a 3rd place match, since it is the last one and there was already one with it. Please.

Sure. So, for PmC and 2.0 both? That would make the matches NTX vs. GrumpEone on the PmC side, and Bram and Nicknamealguem (ooh :D) in the 2.0 division.

I'd love that, but I'm afraid I won't enter it. I just don't have the time to do an entry since I'm pulling 50 hour work weeks lately. I'm just happy to get home and spend an hour in WoW, an hours or two in front of my TV or outside before I'm going to bed :scared:

So do you want me to do it or not? If Bram won't enter, then who will take his place? (somebody help me out I'm still kinda new to this kinda rules stuff)

Anyway, congrats to Moglet and jacoja! Final round will be up tonight.

Beautiful pictures everyone. :cheers:

Just a question, what is the car in the First abstract picture ? I'm thinking Cadillac Cien but I'm not sure.

It's the rear light from a Cadillac Cien 👍

Thanks to everyone for the votes, I honestly wasn't expecting so many people to like it as it's a lot more abstract that is usually found in these contests. It took so long to get the blur of the light the correct shape by pausing the replay over and over :lol:

Reminds me of the taillights of the Cadillac concept car.
It's the rear light from a Cadillac Cien 👍
Ooh, you’ve gotta give me half a point for that :)

Thanks to everyone who voted for my entry though. And to those who posted their comments. :cheers: Much appreciated.
Looking forward to the final round with Mog. I’ve always been completely minced by my opponent in previous final rounds. Hopefully this time it’ll be a good battle.

So do you want me to do it or not? If Bram won't enter, then who will take his place? (somebody help me out I'm still kinda new to this kinda rules stuff)

Anyway, congrats to Moglet and jacoja! Final round will be up tonight.

Meh, leave it. There is no sense in doing if Bram doesn't enter. I think the later tournament hosted by NTX didn't had the third place match because there was not an agreement on both parties to participate. Then again, I think there was only one edition with the third place match. I also forgot about the PMC 3rd place. GrumpEone has not been to active lattly and neither NTX. And already gone quite sometime since the PMC side tournament. :indiff: Don't know if they have time to enter one more time.

Though, if the 2.0 winner agrees, we can do the special round, witch is the PMC winner vs. the 2.0 winner. I don't know if we both use the same rules or not. But it would be fun, if the 2.0 winner agrees with it. :D

Also, congrats to Moglet and Jacoja passing through the final round. Well deserved wins. 👍

Oh and, thanks for the votes and comments everyone.

Back