Finally a quick vid of me

Messages
413
Messages
SLAPHAPPYFRANKY
Messages
BLKJ SlapHappy
This is after about a month of having a G25 and GT5P. I messed up the big sweeper cuase my 3rd gear was to short:nervous:
N3 tires
FFB: 7

Thanks to Santi for driving with the wheel, filiming, editing, and posting it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v65O13xsbTo

CLICK WATCH IN HD
 
Last edited:
Sweet nice vid and drifting man!
 
nice drifting... camera work is a bit busy though.... I take it the camera was not on a tripod :)
 
nice drifting... camera work is a bit busy though.... I take it the camera was not on a tripod :)

Lol, no the camera was not on a tripod. I was holding it in one hand, while trying to drive with the other. :scared:

I told slap it was like a "Camera mounted on helmet" effect. haha.
 
great drifting :D good vid
man iv struggled to drift since gt3 lol
 
Back