FINALLY! Completed Vettel X1 Challenge (Bronze)

  • Thread starter Thread starter eh9deux
  • 15 comments
  • 3,770 views
Messages
4
Messages
JdmEd16
Finally after who knows how long. I wanna say about a couple of weeks due to putting it off but I'm loving my new X1. :)
Just sucks because I know I'll never get the all carbon fiber edition. (DualShock 3 FTL)

Anyway, here are my times:

Nurburgring: 2:13.957

Monza: 2:09.921

Suzuka: 2:15.995

And a big 👎 to all the cheaters. :P
 
And a big 👎 to all the cheaters. :P

Ehh cheaters? Is there a cheat for winning the Vettel Challenge? I you cut a corner you'll get disqualified...
 
By cheaters I meant dupers...or whatever it's called.
 
The main difficulty with this challenge is the setting of the gamepad.

It's too slow to follow correctly the rythm of this car. I wasn't able to reach bronze(all but monza... less corner-less difficult). since I try it with my G25. I can reach the gold time cos the precision of driving is perfect.(Simulation settings)..But it's physically hard
 
o yeah , ive won one of those doing the challenge, and then the game give me one at 35 lvl b spec , what is the challenge on that?
 
Hey eh9deux, which settings did you use ? I'm asking because I'm struggling to bronze the challenge with DS3 (still waiting for the DFGT which I ordered) ...
 
Hey, congratulations man!
I feel your pain and still can't bronze a single one of the three (Dualshock nightmare) so it must feel awesome to finally clear it.

I can get about 8 seconds off of it on Monza, and that alone is an indication that I suck and should stick to doing Indy instead! :ouch:
 
Finally after who knows how long. I wanna say about a couple of weeks due to putting it off but I'm loving my new X1. :)
Just sucks because I know I'll never get the all carbon fiber edition. (DualShock 3 FTL)

Anyway, here are my times:

Nurburgring: 2:13.957

Monza: 2:09.921

Suzuka: 2:15.995

And a big 👎 to all the cheaters. :P

Well done mate, but don't be silly :)

Personally, I had a bunch of X1's including the carbon (and a vettel for getting lvl35) but I still hit the event just because it's a good challenge.
I've got gold, silver and bronze so far. It's not just about earning a carbon.
 
I earned one myself - check my trophies and you will see the proof... 3 bronze were hard earned...
 
Thanks guys.

Hey eh9deux, which settings did you use ? I'm asking because I'm struggling to bronze the challenge with DS3 (still waiting for the DFGT which I ordered) ...

Traction Control- Off
Skid Recovery - On
Active Steering - Off
ASM - Off
ABS - 1

I can get about 8 seconds off of it on Monza, and that alone is an indication that I suck and should stick to doing Indy instead!

Just keep doing it. I gave up a couple of times but once you get a certain rhythm going, it gets easier to control.
 
How did everyone find this with the DFGT or another wheel

because I am yet to try :(
 
o yeah , ive won one of those doing the challenge, and then the game give me one at 35 lvl b spec , what is the challenge on that?

Do you really win an X1 doing b-spec? Sorry if this has been discussed before. Which race do you win it for? I still can't get anywhere near the bronze times, and I saved 20m thinking I'd just buy one, only to realise I couldn't as I wasn't level 40... doh!
 
How did everyone find this with the DFGT or another wheel

because I am yet to try :(

Great fun with a steep learning curve. I was limited by having a dodgy DFGT which would die after 30mins every time :lol:
Since I got the replacement I haven't got back into it yet, but I'll be aiming for those last two golds soon.

I dont know how you guys have the patience to do this with a pad, but good on you for sticking it out 👍

Do you really win an X1 doing b-spec? Sorry if this has been discussed before. Which race do you win it for? I still can't get anywhere near the bronze times, and I saved 20m thinking I'd just buy one, only to realise I couldn't as I wasn't level 40... doh!

Yeah, just get to level 35 on either A or B spec and you'll get a Vettel X1.
 
Ya Pops - thanks for that! A bit of hope for me anyway, I was getting a bit disillusioned with it - only have a pad - best I've got is 7 secs off at Monza. I think I'm alright at the game (am probably rubbish), but don't get enough chance play it - works, kids etc...
 
Good on you! I was almost physically ill by the time I managed to Bronze it.

Never going to give that X2010 to anyone, EVER!!:D
 
Back