Finally finished Enthusia Life leveling of cars.

• Thread starter Ben Aracin
  • 6 comments
Just in case anyone hasn't done it, I have finally finished leveling up all 211 cars in Enthusia Life mode, and no you do not get anything extra.
You just get all your cars up to level 10 max tuned.
Now i just have the last Driving Revolution tests with an S.
Not bad for a controller user. I do not have a clue how i'm gonna ace those last two drift run tests. The other is the full lap in Lowensering in the Audi R8 race car.

Excellent, good work!! I havn't played this for ages (moved back onto Gran Turismo 2)...

Is your version PAL (European)? If so, is there any chance of an ARMax gamesave :D

I don't have a clue how you managed that with a controller. Good work! 👍

About the drift tests, remember you can use the clutch. About the full lap with the Audi, I can only recommend practise, but it might help you to watch Wolfe's youtube video on that one (he is a controller driver like you).

EDIT - Found it!

Thank you. As for which version, i have the U.S. one so that's a no go on the gamesave. Just in case, i have no ARmax device, so i can't help any U.S. owners either, sorry folks.
Thanks for the vid hunt Hun200kmh, i'm definately gonna have to try channeling some Wolfe through my controller because apparently i ain't got those "mad drift skillz". See if that vid helps.
While using the controller i learned ALOT about patient driving and picking the right moments etc.
I also think i'll go through that vid collection to see if the Audi/Lowensering lap as well, i've just about gotten it but not quite yet.

i'm definately gonna have to try channeling some Wolfe through my controller because apparently i ain't got those "mad drift skillz".
:)

If you've made it this far with a controller, I probably don't need to tell you this, but the secret to driving with a controller is to learn to make small adjustments with "taps" of the stick. Coming up to an easy bend? Add a couple taps. Tail end starting to pop out? Try a quick dab of countersteer.

To apply this to drifting, you employ the opposite action -- letting the stick briefly snap to center before reapplying countersteer -- as appropriate. To prolong a drift, try letting go of the stick a couple times (and/or employing the usual methods of throttle or handbrake). Ending a drift is trickier; I can only describe it as watching the behavior of the car and gradually transitioning from the "remove tap" of the countersteer to the "add tap" of normal steering, as you straighten the car out.

Think of it as an equivalent to the "shuffle" method of steering.

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that, IMHO, it's easier to beat the Caterham drifting level with a controller than with a wheel. You end up whipsawing the wheel around so much you're just fighting the wheel motors.

OTOH, the bad news is that the full lap in the Audi was what made me break down and finally buy a wheel in the first place, lol... :crazy:

Back