Finally got full gold outfit!

Messages
3,530
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
Starky513
For quite some time ive had a gold fire suit.. but i was stuck with a silvery-grey helmet.. and it didnt look that great.. After finishing the Ferrari Seasonal Event on La Sarthe (in 1st) you get a helmet (i dont remember if you get a helmet for every event) and after finishing one today, a Metalic Gold helmet caught my eye, and then i realised, I had FINALLY found a matching helmet to go with me fire suit, so now I have a gold outfit on my driver, looks pretty awsome in a gold chrome convertable in the sun, because they look quite similar :P
is this gold outfit rare??? It just seems weird ive obtained a golden race outfit that easily :confused:
 
Now you need to cruise around in a gold Ferrari Calafornia.
Make that your new Nurburgring track day car and your golden!
No pun intended.
 
Now you need to cruise around in a gold Ferrari Calafornia.
Make that your new Nurburgring track day car and your golden!
No pun intended.

:P yessir!
 
Wow! Really!? How long did it take you to get it?
 
What were the names of them?
 
I bet you look gorgeous.....
 
Was this your reaction when you got your full golden outfit? :lol:
​
 
That's no. 5 suit.

There's couple of them to get. Also no. 5 helmets (got Carbon 5)
They're quite good looking gears.
 
My best B-Spec driver has a gold helmet (Trickster-27 or 29, don't remember which) and the gold Double-Stripe-05 you see there.
 
Those Double Stripe suits arent really that good looking (I would know, see sig). Oh all suits that are numbered 05 have gold or black with gold on them i.e that Double Stripe 05 (only one thats fully gold ) shown a few post above and this Slider 05 & Downforce 05 helmet




miscellaneous.jpg
 
Last edited:
I wear a racing suit in game called something like horizon-04 or something similar to that is completely gold.
 
My driver looks like he is part of a monster (drinks company) race team, I have the bare carbon helmet with a fluo green strip and a black race suit with a fluo green strip.
 
I want one

goldmember10.jpg


Schmoke and a pancake.
 
I'm just wondering why anyone voluntarily would wear something like that.

To leave no doubt you're having no taste at all...?


Of course, that's just a matter of personal preferences. No offense.
 
snowgt
I'm just wondering why anyone voluntarily would wear something like that.

To leave no doubt you're having no taste at all...?

Of course, that's just a matter of personal preferences. No offense.

Renault F1 team had them at one stage.
 
For quite some time ive had a gold fire suit.. but i was stuck with a silvery-grey helmet.. and it didnt look that great.. After finishing the Ferrari Seasonal Event on La Sarthe (in 1st) you get a helmet (i dont remember if you get a helmet for every event) and after finishing one today, a Metalic Gold helmet caught my eye, and then i realised, I had FINALLY found a matching helmet to go with me fire suit, so now I have a gold outfit on my driver, looks pretty awsome in a gold chrome convertable in the sun, because they look quite similar :P
is this gold outfit rare??? It just seems weird ive obtained a golden race outfit that easily :confused:

Hmm, come back when you got the platinum gear :dopey:
 
Guys, no panic. There are tons of goldish helmets & suits in the game, in different styles. :sly:

F.e. this combination is very sweet:

gt5racinggearitems.jpg


Wonderland-05 & Blaze-05
 
Guys, no panic. There are tons of goldish helmets & suits in the game, in different styles. :sly:

F.e. this combination is very sweet:

gt5racinggearitems.jpg


Wonderland-05 & Blaze-05

Why yes, yes it is. I use the same one with one of Bobs.
 
Guys, no panic. There are tons of goldish helmets & suits in the game, in different styles. :sly:

F.e. this combination is very sweet:

gt5racinggearitems.jpg


Wonderland-05 & Blaze-05

the suit nor helmet looks anything like this 1^ but will admit look very nice!!
 
Helmet: Masquerade-27
Raceing Suit: Double Stripe 05
 
I got a gold suit and helmet with no work after the update, I don't really no if that's good or not
 
Back