Finally got my Stealths! Well, sort of...

  • Thread starter Thread starter PaoYeezy
  • 6 comments
  • 864 views
Messages
77
Messages
PaoYeezy
A couple months ago I relocated to Asia because of work and recently bought the Collector's Edition of the game. Came with everything including the DLC code for the 5 stealth cars (pretty nice hologram card too). Tried it and realized asian PSN codes do not work for US registered accounts. Decided to give it no mind, maybe sell or trade it here, craigslist etc... and get along playing the game. I want them but if I cant use it, its alright to me as well.

To make a long story short, my wife, was watching a blu-ray, got curious about GT5 and took it for a spin. Created her own account with our current address here in asia and tried the DLC code. Showed it to me when I came back from work and said "I am trying to give you these 2 cars (Mclaren & GT-R) as a gift cause I dont like 'em but it wouldnt let me, but I can share it if you want. Told her to share it all but if she said if I piss her off she would un-share it in an instant. Also told me to take good care of it cause its HER stealths not mine :D
 
A couple months ago I relocated to Asia because of work and recently bought the Collector's Edition of the game. Came with everything including the DLC code for the 5 stealth cars (pretty nice hologram card too). Tried it and realized asian PSN codes do not work for US registered accounts. Decided to give it no mind, maybe sell or trade it here, craigslist etc... and get along playing the game. I want them but if I cant use it, its alright to me as well.

To make a long story short, my wife, was watching a blu-ray, got curious about GT5 and took it for a spin. Created her own account with our current address here in asia and tried the DLC code. Showed it to me when I came back from work and said "I am trying to give you these 2 cars (Mclaren & GT-R) as a gift cause I dont like 'em but it wouldnt let me, but I can share it if you want. Told her to share it all but if she said if I piss her off she would un-share it in an instant. Also told me to take good care of it cause its HER stealths not mine :D

Your wife sounds awesome.
 
Didnt know you can share cars.....

I know your allowed to share cars but selling or trading it for a US code (or at least a car I want, to be honest) was more on my mind just so its mine and in my garage not sharing with someone. Im OC like that.. :D
 
Your wife sounds awesome.

Thanks! She is! Rarely plays games (plays LBP, Rockband in bursts) but I tell her anything about what I am playing so she knows about the DLC code issue :D
 
Back