finally happened

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedgear
  • 8 comments
  • 762 views
Messages
195
Messages
speedgear
After playin gt5 since the release date , im 38 a- spec 38 b spec , 800+ cars , im tired of the game ,since one week ago , im playing test drive unlimited just to pass time , and the open road makes me enjoy and forget the bugs in the game.
 
Thanks for sharing.
 
where's the option i eat poop?
 
Took you long enough. I was over the game after about two weeks of playing it (sadly, having the shortest life-span of any of my GT games).
 
I am bored too. I went back to Forza 3, because I can't stand the bad online and tuning parts. GT5 has very good physics and graphics, but the game is overall flawed in my eyes.
 
Hate to say it, but so far, more people seem to be agreeing with the OP according to the poll.

I play the seasonal events when they get updated, but other than that, It got old quick.

Back in GT1-3 I didn't mind doing laps endlessly to improve times & and compare cars,

but nowadays, it just seems kinda pointless when there are other games with actual objectives I could be accomplishing.

I was working on collecting all of the cars, but we all know how that ended. ;)
 
None of the Poll options suit me. I am not tired of GT5, but I can't play GT5 or any other game/s at the moment as my blu-ray drive has broken, so I need either a new drive or a new PS3.:grumpy:
 
Back