FINALLY!!! I have completed S10

  • Thread starter Thread starter DreamersParady
  • 10 comments
  • 1,101 views
Messages
187
Messages
DreamersParady
I know I know, comming on here to blow my own trumpet, but it has taken me ages to win it and finally tonight, after many many goes, much to the despair of my girlfriend and a little help looking at the 888 tuning thread and a bit of luck with the race conditions I finally got 3rd place!!! :dopey:

I used the Ford GT LM car, with the setting found in the 888 thread and that guy knows his stuff the car was stable and fast.

Finally i can get the F1 car, I am just going to have to get m 700,000 credits back together!

Didn't realize brake balance and toe in/out settings made such a difference.
 
by complete do you mean all golds? congrats either way, I remember it felt good to finish s10 for me (even those much of it was with bronze!). f1 car is fun, great sounds too
 
LOL... i finally got through S10 today too... silver in a Tuned Z06 still a couple of seconds back for Gold, but i had 2 penalties which was probably the difference. ;)
 
Congrats - I was really relieved to beat S7 & S10.
 
congratulations! got gold everywhere but not @eiger nordwand with the M3 :( get only silver,thats to crazy for me... need 0.500 to gold somebody got tips for me? :(
 
congratulations! got gold everywhere but not @eiger nordwand with the M3 :( get only silver,thats to crazy for me... need 0.500 to gold somebody got tips for me? :(

Same,only one giving me some trouble at least it's a fun car to drive.
 
Congrats on completing the events. I would offer tips but I've had to settle for a couple of bronze medals in the S-events myself.
 
Congrats!!! I remember S-7 and S-10 giving me the most trouble but in the end they too went down. If you want some fun now, go back and try all of the S events in the Art Morrison Corvette. ;) With the Stage 1 registry thing up I have done S-4 so many times now that I've easily earned over $1MM in the last 2 days. Or you can do what some other folks do, just go into Suz 750PP event every 15 minutes and you'll easily land that much money in a night.
 
ill have to try this again as i dont remember finding any of them difficult to get 3rd.. maybe i was on easy setting
 
I definitely think the S-10 race was the hardest of them all, S-7 caused me some problems, but using the tunes skyline coupe got me that one.

Its a nice feeling to finally do it after all this time of playing, now all I need to do is get myself the F1 car and the F1 races here I come!
 
ill have to try this again as i dont remember finding any of them difficult to get 3rd.. maybe i was on easy setting

It depends when you did them really. If you did them before the Aug 1st update, then they were easier. But after they redid the PP's with the update it became harder. Take a look at S-4, it is the 650PP Daytona Road one. It has several tuned Lotus Elise's in the race and you can't tune those down to 650PP now so technically you are racing cars that are clearly more powerful.

I personally found the S class much more difficult than the others by a wide marging. I cleared most of them after the Aug 1st update in a single day but S-7 and S-10 hung me up the worst. I've since gone back to do several of them again and find them easier but I think its all part of becoming a better overal driver.
 
Back