Finally on DVD "Hearts of Darkness - A Filmmaker's Apocalypse"

  • Thread starter Thread starter icelt
  • 2 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
2,099
Messages
icelt
Messages
II icelt II
Amazon Link

Took bloody forever to get this thing pressed to disc, but I'm o'so glad they finally did. Any fan of Apocalypse Now, or film making in general, owes it to themselves to pick this one up or at least rent it. Amazing, amazing insights and behind the scenes footage 👍

FYI DVD Verdict's opinion.
 
Wow, coincidence that I found this. I just watched Apocalypse Now and am in the process of reading Heart Of Darkness.

Also, a friend of mine is writing a book partially inspired by Heart Of Darkness and The Divine Comedy.
 
Last time I saw Apocalypse Now, was when the "Redux" came out in theaters. I bought the DVD when it came out, but I still haven't seen it. :D

I do like documentaries about film making, so I will check this out....... eventually.
 
Back