Finally signed up ;)

• Thread starter Xilor
  • 5 comments
Canada
Frozen Wasteland
GTP_Cosworth
Hello,

After lurking and reading on this forum for probably 1-2 years now, I finally decided to take the big plunge so to say. Anyways, I don't really know what to say, and I need to leave for work soon, so I guess I'll just fill in the intro form for the time being.:P

• How did you find GTPlanet? Randomly stumbled upon it while searching for info about Gran Turismo a few years ago.
  • Where are you from? Quebec City, Canada.
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? About 5-6 years ago, when I bought myself a used copy of GT3, I liked it but didn't play it all that much. I really got into Gran Turismo when GT5 came out.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? Yes, I have a Logitech G27 wheel.
  • What other games do you enjoy? All kinds of games. I'm a big soccer nut so I play a lot of FIFA and Football Manager. I also love RPGs like Skyrim and of course GTA 5.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? I don't play Gran Turismo that much nowadays, however I'm more into cars than ever since I got my license and my first car a few years ago. I'm mainly looking forward to talking about cars in the Automotive section of the forum.
Thanks.:gtpflag:

Welcome! :cheers:

tumblr_inline_mtg9ddyNd01rmqdh5.gif

Back