Finally the S8

  • Thread starter Thread starter archy
  • 10 comments
  • 529 views
Messages
34
Ok. I've had quite a break from GT3, but it's been bugging me. Why are there one silver in my othervise shiny golden collection of lisence tests? :banghead:

Well, NOT ANY MORE! :)

Maybe it's a bit "over the top" here, but I just had to make this. The quality is crap but if like gt3 and bloodsport then you might get a kick out of this! :lol:

http://www.rnet.no/gt3/s8test.wmv
 
that was a kick arse movie wasnt it
 
Heck it was the first think I could come up with. ;)
 
Thanx! :)

It's quite weird. Been driving against the shadow-car for some time, but decided just to try one time without the shadow.

Blew me away when I saw "Gold" pop up! :lol:
 
I love the fact that you used the theme song from Bloodsport for your video.

Awesome run by the way.

Scott
 
Dont go lower then 3rd gear and you'll be fine

nice video btw
 
I haven't gotten used to using right analog for throttle, so I did it with the "pushing the button half way in" method instead. But it's very hard to remember not to "push it to the max"... :sly:
 
Back