Finally! The X2010!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ninjasansan
  • 21 comments
  • 2,351 views
Messages
217
Messages
ninja_san_san
It's quite satisfying to have beaten the S. Vettel challenge with a DS3 and having won my X2010.

Now to put it good use in B-spec and earn the other one.
There is no way in hell I'll ever get silver, as far as I know. Anyone else actually earned their X2010?
 
Yep... I have 3.... Earned 2 the other was given to me.... And Congrats!
 
Yes, i earned mine about a month ago and haven't used it since. It just sits in my garage, and i sit there staring angrily at it for eating up a whole public holiday 👎

Amazing experience when i finally passed Suzuka though 👍
 
Define "earned". I've got the one that you get at L35 (got mine for L35 B-spec, don't know if you get one at L35 A or not, but you don't get them for both), a carbon prototype model that I traded for, and some different colors that I bought at the dealership. The only one I didn't "earn" was the carbon one.
 
Earned as in I did the challenge and Bronzed it.

I want silver, but honestly as of right now, I'll stick with Bronze until I get better at driving in General and finish the FGT Championship.

And yes Suzuka was bloody annoying and eye poppingly difficult, even with bronze. Took me about 30-40 tries compared to the measly 6 tries at Monza and 10 tries at the Ring.

I shudder at the gold and silver time. Shamefully I used SRF (although I probably didn't need to on Monza and Nurg) but everything else was off. :D Jackie Stewart's advice seems to help quite a bit..that and staying a gear ahead.
 
Yeah, I earned mine the same way as the OP, just 5 days ago !
It's Bob's property now :p
 
I can easily gold the fgt championship with a ds3 but the vettel is tough.

Maybe I should give it another shot.
 
I would have had the previous bronze in Monza. I did a 1.09 on my first attempt. I got Suzuka on first go as well but only by 2 seconds, then I did Germany with about 5 seconds to spare and the lap was about 80% pushing. Kind of disappointed they made bronze easier. I can easily get bronze but I doubt I could get silver.:(
 
Yeah same here akmuq if do the Monza one 100 times, I'll finish the two laps about 5 times.
 
I earned all 3 using the DS3:D

Bob is using my Dark Blue version now, the Vettel version is on share mode while the Carbon version is being used by me for my hotlaps:)

Still waiting to hit Lvl 35 on B-spec
 
I havent even managed to finish full 2 laps on monza in this thing for the last 2 days...maybe I nd a wheel...:(
 
I earned mine (S. Vettel, couldn't do better than bronze on all of 'em), with all settings off except ABS 1 and Steering Sensitivity +1 (Works better with more of that, you just need to practice), manual transmission on Monza (Auto on the other ones) on all tracks. I think it took me 10-15 tries on Monza, 5-10 on Nürburgring GP, And about 35 tries on Suzuka. That second to last turn, the high-speed one got me waaay to many times. I don't B-Spec grind with it, It just sits there. Lookin' overpowered in my garage.
 
A wheel is practically required to get gold in the vettel challenge.

If you can get anywhere near gold then you are AWESOME!

Btw got my platinum trophy today
 
My settings for Gold with DS3: SRF: On, Steering Sensitivity: 7, everything else off, including ABS:D
 
Big congrats on beating Vettel, one of these days I am going to set my mind to doing it .. maybe,:dopey:, hats off to you though :).
 
Thanks. The funny thing is though, I haven't finished the rest of the special events.

Which is even stranger given the fact that I should be better at the game.
 
I earned mine legitimately as well. Only got bronze on Nurburing and Suzuka and gold on Monza though.

I'll try getting gold on the other two one of these days.
 
I would so get gold if i had a DS3.

But now the X2010 is Bob's car.
 
Congratz i certainly know how it feels to get gold with a DS3 :) so very well done!
 
Back