Finally!

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 28 comments
United Kingdom
London
finally the keeno (me :P) has completed gt concept oh its true its true after moments of triumph and generall can't be bothered attitudes to the long ting game yes to me for I have won everything there is to win in that game and I a lot to that cool pace/safety car skyline I drove the most woooooooooooooooooooo

I got it today , i'm already at 50%... Can you tell me what the f&$# is with this pod race? I don't understand japanese , so i don't have a clue why i lose it everytime , no matter if i stop in this area or not... Anyway i think it's quite good , some of the cars are dumb , like the pod btw, but there are some nice ones , like the new soarer (lexus SC) , the Prodrive impreza , and of course the M-spec skyline , i also like the "lead car" thing on the license courses , the new nsx rocks too , some concepts are just beautifully done , like the primera , i also like the new civic type-r and the integra... Its a shame that you can't put the extra credits into your GT3 unless it's the japanese version.... It's not that i need them , because i completed 99% of the game , i got cash and cars and everything , but i would like to for some reason... Anyway i don't really feel like finishing the last race in the game , i really don't want to finish GT3 yet , i don't know why , i just don't feel like i'd like to , i have only the F1 race in Monaco to go , and it's like that for a month or so... :cool:

Originally posted by para22
I got it today , i'm already at 50%... Can you tell me what the f&$# is with this pod race? I don't understand japanese , so i don't have a clue why i lose it everytime , no matter if i stop in this area or not

see what ya gotta do my son is stop in the red area press the hand break this will make the car go lower and this will make that freaky gt pass noise thing arfter that just drive on (took me a couple of hours to get this right

Originally posted by made in holland
You are from europe and you got Concept?
Where did you buy it?

2 things you require someone who is really good at piracy for ps2 games and someone who is good at "chipping" your ps2 console

Oh so youve found the damn game, so what I finished your game in One Night it was soooooooo easy. Even the professional mode was easy, the pod race was funny though, made me laugh a bit. When you get that game in the us or Europe you better hope they add a bit more to the game. Because its good so youll play it all night and then be dissapointed that its soo short. Although if you could get it I.Linked a 6 car pod race would be cool.

Around 12 races plus license tests... Then comes the pod race too... Yeah it's too short... i also like that honda car with additional electric engine that charges when you brake... Also on the replay you can make it show how your steering wheel goes ... about getting it in europe like someone said , you gotta chip it and then have the game from japan or some illegal copy....

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Oh so youve found the damn game, so what I finished your game in One Night it was soooooooo easy. Even the professional mode was easy, the pod race was funny though, made me laugh a bit. When you get that game in the us or Europe you better hope they add a bit more to the game. Because its good so youll play it all night and then be dissapointed that its soo short. Although if you could get it I.Linked a 6 car pod race would be cool.

yeah just remember who lent you a chipped playstation 2 in order for you to complete it within one day

bid deal just remember who got final fantasy onimusha and a thousand other games before us all in glorious ntsc and full screen for once feel some pain for a change

Is it pretty Big Business in London :uk: Keeno_uk? :2cents:

The chipped PS2's also seem to sell well in online Auctions, some people say it stright out like 'Chipped Playstations for sale', whilst others are more clever about it 💡, 'Modified PS2 - Email for details'...:lol:

Me I have to admit I like the genuine Games :floppy:/ Console :computer: and feel that if we all had chipped PS2's then Sony/Polyphony would'nt have as much money to invest in new Games? :D

What's everyone think about Chipping? :Police:

Good Points Jonik and SublimeDood10 :thumbsup:
Many people are against it whilst other only really do it for Importing.

I suppose in a way if the chipping is only for Imports technically it shouldn't be illegal (though it probably is? :lol: ) as a genuine game :cd: is still bought :2cents:, but just played in a different country? :earth:

thats how the dreamcast got destroyed in the uk because every market you looked at had a guy selling pirate DC games that didn't need a chipped DC to play them there was a boot disk that helped make them play or lately have selfbooting pirate games

I can definitly say the same thing is happening to xbox games

they have a boot disk and loads of pirate games

yep I can safely say that the dreamcast was the cheapest console I ever had all my games were for a £5 and the console at second hand for £120 was just a killa :eek:

Back